Can't connect to game servers...

Options
heckbringer
heckbringer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
Being told I need to check my internet connection, but everything else is working just fine from my phone.

Something going on that I'm missing? Anyone else having this trouble right now?

Comments

• I too can not join a match, it brings me to the character select and then just shows the loading icon, please fix this issue asap. Probably a bug from the latest update
  • Yanos91
    Yanos91 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I too can not join a match, it brings me to the character select and then just shows the loading icon, please fix this issue asap. Probably a bug from the latest update

Exact same issue for me. Been the same for past two hours. Missed the hood LR, aka two heroic tokens and plenty ISO, hopefully this is fixed soon!
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yanos91 wrote:
    I too can not join a match, it brings me to the character select and then just shows the loading icon, please fix this issue asap. Probably a bug from the latest update

Exact same issue for me. Been the same for past two hours. Missed the hood LR, aka two heroic tokens and plenty ISO, hopefully this is fixed soon!

Me three!
  • Same here. Seems like as soon as the preview for the hunt went up is when it started. I put in a ticket.
  • cydude808
    cydude808 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here, submitted ticket.
  • Another one here, submitted ticked. I'm now 103 in sticks and stones...
  • The response to my ticket was to ask if the problem had corrected itself and if so what time.

...so I'm guessing I'm not going to make a final push in Sticks and Stones.
  • Same. Hoping this doesn't last too long.
  • So I'm guessing D3 isn't doing anything about this issue m atm. Come out with a straight solution and response on what the deal is.
  • Same problem here, please fix it.
  • Same problem here. Tried everything but still can't load.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same here, too. Even the prologue missions won't work.
  • Glad to see I'm not the only one having issues. Everything seems fine until I actually click the fight icon and then it just stays on the loading screen. I definitely missed out on getting higher in last PvP. I'm not even one of those people that thinks I should get something free because the game is jacked up, but I finished way lower than what I should have, and now I am behind on PvE, which of course will hinder me from possibly getting a Professor X token which I was looking forward to. It is sad because I never realized how addicted to this game I was until I cannot play it.
  • Still can't connect to a match, there goes 1 pvp event and pve event. down the drain. What makes this even better is D3 hasn't even came out to announce they know of this problem, and if and when it will be fixed
  • Still can't connect to a match, there goes 1 pvp event and pve event. down the drain. What makes this even better is D3 hasn't even came out to announce they know of this problem, and if and when it will be fixed
    Totally agree, I was aiming for Daredevil cover. Couldn't enter the match and dropped above 100. Still can't enter any events.
  • I thought it would be resolved by this time, but, I'm still unable to play. That's a lot of time wasted in PVE especially
  • welbot
    welbot Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I came here hoping to find a solution, but it appears it's bigger than just me. I just attempted to start the first battle in the new Single player event, and I select my characters, then hit fight, and get an endless loop of loading icons icon_e_sad.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same issue here. Glad I'm not alone.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We have at least four non-US players that can't get in...please get this fixed ASAP! Missing 1/5th of your alliance makes it tough to maintain any PVP or PVE scores!

And on behalf of the players: this happened while two were shielded at 900 and preparing for their last push, then they could not get in again. Lowering the reward structure for individuals and alliances until this is fixed would be a help, sounds like it would/will be a lot of individual complaints to deal with otherwise!
  • LokiTheYounger
    Options
    This started for me at about 10:50pm EST on Tuesday. I still have not seen resolution, but clearly some people do have access to the game, as all of my rankings are dropping. Submitted a ticket but have not heard back. D3's radio silence here and in Facebook is disconcerting...may mean they are working hard to fix it, but I have known a lot of folks in IT in a variety of institutions and businesses who ignore user/customer issues...