Who would you be willing to grind 1pt matches for?

Options
2»

Comments

• Squirrel Girl would have to be a 4* character. She took down Thanos AND Dr. Doom.
  • Squirrel Girl would have to be a 4* character. She took down Thanos AND Dr. Doom.

I don't mind! I'd grind until my eyes bled and my fingers twisted up with arthritis to get her.

You know, if she was in the game. *ahem*

I only learned about the character during the marvel heroes beta. Read her wiki and thought "YES!"
  • Only Deadpool
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    5* Galactus
  • A 3* Eddie Brock Venom. Favorite character in the marvel universe, and he's a 1* icon_e_sad.gif .

Also

Thanos
    Carnage
    Apocalypse

Edit - Can't believe I forgot Dan Ketch Ghost Rider, Vengeance and Morbius (would love a vampiric healing character)
  • A 3* Eddie Brock Venom. Favorite character in the marvel universe, and he's a 1* icon_e_sad.gif .

Also

Thanos
    Carnage
    Apocalypse

Edit - Can't believe I forgot Dan Ketch Ghost Rider, Vengeance and Morbius (would love a vampiric healing character)

I do believe the 1* Venom we have is Max Gaigen (misspelled, I'm sure.); The Scorpion from Spider-Man. I agree that a 3* Venom would be nice. Perhaps Symbiote Spider-Man as a 2* and Eddie Brock as a 3*.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Adam Magus/Adam Warlock
    Thanos

Hell I may even take off work to make sure I won either one
  • For Scarlet Witch, I might. Is she still dead, or did she get better already?

We can do without Squirrel Girl here, can't we? She's already in Marvel Heroes.
  • Taskmaster (if it was the udon one, I'd be grinding 24/7)
    Deadpool
    Magik
    Dark Phoenix
  • Veracity wrote:
    For Scarlet Witch, I might. Is she still dead, or did she get better already?

You underestimate the power of adorability. Plus, quirk factor. Squirrel Girl appeals to me greatly because, well, attacking with squirrels!
  • dearbluey wrote:
    Veracity wrote:

You underestimate the power of adorability. Plus, quirk factor. Squirrel Girl appeals to me greatly because, well, attacking with squirrels!

Imagine Dr Dooms' "Summon Demons" except each of Squirrel Girl's squirrels would appear on any basic tile color. For as long as it is in play she gains 1 AP of that color per round.
  • dearbluey wrote:
    Veracity wrote:

Imagine Dr Dooms' "Summon Demons" except each of Squirrel Girl's squirrels would appear on any basic tile color. For as long as it is in play she gains 1 AP of that color per round.

Yikes.
    I'd also like to see, perhaps, squirrel tiles that damage the enemy each turn. And a power that unleashes a ravening horde of squirrels to bite and smother the enemy. Maybe causing confusion (stun)?
  • A telepath or reality warper
    - jean, professor, psylocke, emma, scarlett, franklin.

Night crawler.
    Deadpool.

And if they ever make a differnt version of this game like marvel vs dc i would choose Zatanna and Nightwing.
  • dearbluey wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:
    Veracity wrote:

Yikes.
    I'd also like to see, perhaps, squirrel tiles that damage the enemy each turn. And a power that unleashes a ravening horde of squirrels to bite and smother the enemy. Maybe causing confusion (stun)?

She would just be so fun to implement in this game. Haha

Also love all those choices by Unity with the exception of Professor X.
    Nothing against him just boring to me compared to others like Deadpool and nightcrawler etc etc.
  • All new characters abilities should be good or at least competative, so with that logic all new characters.