Who would you be willing to grind 1pt matches for?

Options
Spin-off topic from the Thick as Thieves PvE thread....got me thinking....who would I actually be willing to grind those 1 point matches to earn?

I think my picks would be Thanos or Iron Fist.

Who are yours?

Comments

• Maybe Apocalypse or Prof X
  • ophdian wrote:
    Maybe Apocalypse or Prof X

oh, Silver Surfer
  • I can't answer this question because for me it would depend on a characters abilities.

So I'm curious, what criteria are you all basing your answers on?
  • I'm assuming this was inspired by my Daredevil comment. Haha!
    Besides him though Nightcrawler I would grind and probably even spend $20 for.
    Then possibly Deadpool as well.
  • Deadpool and Nightcrawler are both cool.. Obviously you wouldn't grind if the character's abilities sucked. I was basing my choices on characters that are 'cool' assuming they weren't bad.

Omega Red and Sabertooth could make appearances too..
  • ophdian wrote:
    Deadpool and Nightcrawler are both cool.. Obviously you wouldn't grind if the character's abilities sucked. I was basing my choices on characters that are 'cool' assuming they weren't bad.

Omega Red and Sabertooth could make appearances too..

Nightcrawler I would grind for even if he sucked. He's my favorite marvel character ever. 2nd favorite of all of them only behind batman.
  • Shadowcat.

Shadowcat.

Shadowcat.
  • I can't answer this question because for me it would depend on a characters abilities.

just fanboyism/love for the character.
  • Marvel Now's master thief, Gambit
  • No one. They tend to flood the game with the newly released character within a month of release.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    cain84 wrote:
    No one. They tend to flood the game with the newly released character within a month of release.
    Most 3*s would only really be tourney rewards. The effort there may be more than placing in PVE.

just fanboyism/love for the character.

Yeah that's what I figured. Don't get me wrong I used to read the comics and watch all the movies but if my favorite character (Jean Grey) came out with anything other than amazing abilities (should never happen with the current state of funbalancing) I wouldn't bother.

I'll never understand this line of thinking so I'll shut up now icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Rocket Racoon
    Azazel
    Dr. Strange
  • windfallstar
    Options
    Some phoenix version of Jean Grey. 4* Phoenix of the White Crown Jean Grey would be enough to get me to not only grind but also to spend money lol.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanos of Titan. I'd double grind if he had the Infinity Gauntlet !!
  • First I would need team capable of such feat icon_e_sad.gif
  • Rags pre nerf icon_e_smile.gif
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez
    Katy perry
    Jewel.
  • I don't think I would grind for anyone, not with the current difficulty scaling. It's too easy to get dragged down into the "I can't do anything anymore" area.
  • Squirrel Girl!
    I know she's not a major character in the Marvel Universe, but there's something about attacking the villains with squirrels that endears me to her.