Anybody else not spending their DP tokens this week?

Options
2»

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, it went to rotation 3 today - I still have 10 "stockpiled tokens" from first rotation. I don't know what they draw now, either still rotation 1 or maybe they updated to rotation 2 now?

The ones from rotation 2 stayed under the DP event, and the ones I got today added to them: so 12 tacos that all have the Loki/GSBW/SG/Doom/Daken draw chance. I may use this week to spend them, it's the most covers possible I could use: and the possibility of Daken covers or Green Loki, hrm....

Probably a lot easier just to update them immediately like that and leave them in one place, now I'd guess my stockpiled 10 will be the only stockpile DP tokens we'll get.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    wingX wrote:
    I have try and hoard or 'carry over' one token from previous week (1st round of DDQ) and open yesterday and I get Gamora, which is the line up for this week/round. I don;t have diffrent pages of token pages for different rounds so that means that hoarding the tokens will work.

This time I have hoarded 4 tokens from the 2nd round of DDQ but this time I have a new Recruit page for DDQ wich has the draw rate of the 2nd round . Now I really confused over this icon_e_confused.gif

Of 4 tokens from 2nd season, I get 2 Deadpool covers back to back out of the 4 covers icon_e_smile.gif and then I just realized from the forum that it will get vaulted next season icon_e_sad.gif
    I having mixed feeling because actually I am deciding to sell away Gamora greenflag.png due to having another two 3* greenflag.pngredflag.pngblackflag.png characters which I like more, in my roster, but I decide to try to see whether does the cover I hoarded from 1st round DDQ, how its draw rate will appear (I don not know that each round will have its own Recruit pages at that time) and also to hope to get Deadpool so I can use him to play for his cover that day, but sadly I get Gamora. This make me scare to open another token and also to hoarded for next round as for 2nd round, the only character I want to get is Deadpool. How would I know I manage to get him after the 2nd round end and also for him to be vaulted next seasons. icon_eek.gif
  • I had planned on saving my tokens from 'week2', but noticed immediately that at the start of week3 that they were separated from my new taco tokens. I had been hoping to hoard them for a week when Patch/LThor/Hulk or Blade were being featured. Sadly traded in 9 tokens and got...ySpider-Man. yay.

I'm guessing this is why they've set it up they way they have, they don't want us players hoarding tokens for 'good' weeks.