So anyone hear anything about the next PVE coming

Options
2»

Comments

• gmp72 wrote:
    Does Prodigal Son = guaranteed Sentry cover ?
    Cos I need a few ...
    You still need a good enough roster to beat all the non-essential nodes in the last sub to get the cover. Considering there's quite a few heroes in the nodes, your roster better be diverse.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    daibar wrote:
    gmp72 wrote:
    Cos I need a few ...
    You still need a good enough roster to beat all the non-essential nodes in the last sub to get the cover. Considering there's quite a few heroes in the nodes, your roster better be diverse.

It did last time it re-ran. But it was pretty difficult to beat. I had a few alliance members who weren't able to do it.
  • Lidolas wrote:
    daibar wrote:
    gmp72 wrote:
    Cos I need a few ...
    It did last time it re-ran. But it was pretty difficult to beat. I had a few alliance members who weren't able to do it.
    Isn't that last sub the weird one where the easy battles are behind the hard ones? And I seem to recall there are some nasty ones in there, like 60k hit points worth of scaled up BP, Lazy Thor and Hulk. New characters bring out the grinders in force, so community scaling is going to be a joy. Good times.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lets have a guaranteed iron fist token instead sentry icon_e_smile.gif
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    Options
    Very much agree with free iron fist token haha he seems like he will be a perfect fit with my xforce and 4thor icon_e_wink.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,045 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gmp72 wrote:
    Cos I need a few ...

umm you can have the yellows i keep pulling. Sentry could be a nice tank for me if i could get any other freaking color
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    Options
    So the Event timer should pop up soon for this....right?

Cause I'm getting antsy to jump in it for dem icon_ironfist.png chances!