@Gothickratos

Options
Hulk11
Hulk11 Posts: 435
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Only the devs can create the rewards structure. You can help point the way though.

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tell us what you think the rewards structure should look like if changed.
  • Hulk11 wrote:
    Only the devs can create the rewards structure. You can help point the way though.
    What is the point of creating a thread like this, you could have taken it to private message.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Options
    We're seeking an answer to one of the classic philosophical quandaries.

Can Hulk11 make a reward structure so perfectly tuned that he can't complain about it?
  • MyNameIsRed
    Options

Can Hulk11 make a reward structure so perfectly tuned that he can't complain about it?

Yes, but he's so good that even he can complain about it
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have no idea what the context is. Actually, don't tell me.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Trisul wrote:

I don't think I could if I tried.... but I will tell you that I love your sig. #HawkeyeForever
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options

Ha. That reminded me of God-Man vs Paradoxer.
  • How long can someone be a troll before getting banned?
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    Trisul wrote:

I'm telling you anyways, 'cause it's actually quite simple; in the last thread of his I closed, I made a statement basically saying if you want people to take you seriously, lay out a plan for a new rewards system. He's continuing to troll and/or nobody is taking him seriously.
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    How long can someone be a troll before getting banned?

I'm curious to see if he hits the -50 threshold if the software will just ban him, since that's what it does when I ban a user anyways.
  • Oooh... I wanna play!

At 300pts, everyone gets free everything! Boom.
  • Hulk11
    Options
    Trisul wrote:

I'm telling you anyways, 'cause it's actually quite simple; in the last thread of his I closed, I made a statement basically saying if you want people to take you seriously, lay out a plan for a new rewards system. He's continuing to troll and/or nobody is taking him seriously.
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    How long can someone be a troll before getting banned?

I'm curious to see if he hits the -50 threshold if the software will just ban him, since that's what it does when I ban a user anyways.

You want a response? Honestly this sounds more troll than what I've said or stated for my opinions on this subject. I'll take you back, I said sigh in my original post. My god people, sigh, how do you take that as upset or even angry? What pissed me off was the responses after that simple statement. Liar etc, uninformed garbage. You want to piss someone off, do that.

Now to how you want this epic response. Yes to my assumption, expanding rewards in both pvp and pve would put more tangible effects to the player. What really had been the big difference so far, the 250 hp? This type of thing can be addressed in expanded rewards. You want covers, allow the ranges of placement to cover more covers. How do you not understand that, when I simply use "expand"?
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Am I crazy or is this guy always posting drunk? His sentences never read properly, to me.
  • Hulk11
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Honestly I want a ban, replying to Arondite the most worthless piece of tinykitty is pointless. That's it boy, your trash. To even be on the same site as you is a shame. Arondite you are tinykitty.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well that seems to be a bit much.

I also like how you said "I remember you from some Islamic posting", as if Islamic is some sort of insult. (?)

You realize there's nothing bad about being Islamic, right?
  • Hulk11
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Arondite wrote:
    Well that seems to be a bit much.

I also like how you said "I remember you from some Islamic posting", as if Islamic is some sort of insult. (?)

You realize there's nothing bad about being Islamic, right?

I don't give a tinykitty what it's about, no one gave you a thumbs up, you have no authority on this site. You are tinykitty. I don't care what you think, your posts instigate nothing but tinykitty, you suppose everything is a lie. Just tinykitty and play.
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Emm, yeah mods, you know what to do.
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    Hulk11 wrote:
    You want a response? Honestly this sounds more troll than what I've said or stated for my opinions on this subject. I'll take you back, I said sigh in my original post. My god people, sigh, how do you take that as upset or even angry? What pissed me off was the responses after that simple statement. Liar etc, uninformed garbage. You want to piss someone off, do that.

To be blunt, I wrote you off the second you made the post in the first thread you made that I had to lock, where you literally admitted to trolling, so I don't care if you have logical approach to this or not, I don't really care if you have good ideas or not. I don't really care if you can articulate them well enough for everyone to understand. It doesn't affect me one way or another. Either you put them out in a way we can digest them or we're probably going to continue assuming you're continuing to spewing bile.
    Hulk11 wrote:
    Now to how you want this epic response. Yes to my assumption, expanding rewards in both pvp and pve would put more tangible effects to the player. What really had been the big difference so far, the 250 hp? This type of thing can be addressed in expanded rewards. You want covers, allow the ranges of placement to cover more covers. How do you not understand that, when I simply use "expand"?

I understand what "expand" means, and maybe this impulsive, rude response is why nobody takes you seriously. All I said is that if you have an idea, other than just theory, to put it out there for everyone to talk about. It's easy to say "THIS WOULD BE AWESOME FOR THE GAME LOLOLOLOLOL" and just leave it at that. Yeah, maybe it would. Maybe it wouldn't. You know what I DO know? DDQ are GREAT for EVERYONE that plays MPQ. Your "idea" Hell if I know, because I don't know what your idea is other than to give a few more people stuff.

If you expand rewards tiers for 3*s, for example, down another 25 spots, obviously 25 more people per bracket get a 3* cover (or multiple covers). We'll say there's 10 brackets per event (which I think it way higher than it actually is, but it's a nice round number). That's a nice sounding 250 more single covers given out. Cool. Awesome. Now, we'll do a little extrapolating, and we'll say, based on something I saw a few days ago, there is an average 800 users on Steam ALONE daily. We'll say that a quarter of those users have the Essential for that day - that's 200 people. Now lets triple that to represent all the platforms - that's a magical 600 covers A DAY.

You know what this doesn't address? The ridiculous ISO-8 shortage once you build your 2* roster out. You know what does? A free 2500-3500 ISO-8 A DAY.

If you want to speak out against something, fine, but if you're just going to blather and babble, nobody is going to take you seriously.

And for a last piece of advice; stop being a condescending tinykitty and people mind not downovte you into oblivion.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lock please
  • MyNameIsRed
    Options
    Seems mad.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Seriously, why is this still unlocked? "I want to see what happens at -50" doesn't seem to be the best modding technique when posters are speaking like this to other players. icon_e_confused.gif

(Yes, aware that comment was prior to Hulk11's recent attacks. But seriously... why leave things like this open?)
This discussion has been closed.