If you like the new DDQ, support the devs. Buy some HP.

Options
2»

Comments

• atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The best feedback is finical feedback in the business world.

I have dropped $6 just to show some support for this new game mode. I don't really need the HP, but I think that showing some support will help them producing new game modes for us.
  • I shelled out my $150 on HP after the token gods threw me 7 of my 8 original X-Force covers from standard and heroics. That's just good biz. So ponying up $100 for 5 covers then another $50 for giggles was totally fair because, apparently, that's appreciation you CAN buy. I used to think of myself as F2P, but it's nice to treat yourself--and averaging out to slightly over $10 per month to play is not bad for me to accept.

Plus, the game is so fun. It's totally worth it. Thank you, D3P. And I guess while I'm at it, you guys' customer support is top-notch: I don't know how many times you guys helped me recover my account before I got help deleting my old Facebook save. So, yeah, thank you. You guys rock.

*7 X-Force covers over the course of 200 days. I should specify. That definitely did not happen all at once.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I agree, I've been F2P for 1 year, having played 100s of hours, next sale I'm in for $50

In comparison, I've spent $60 for X360/PS3 games that only get 10-20 hours of play.

The new changes, are very welcomed.

P.S Another $20 for fixing IW icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    +1 on waiting for a sale.
  • thanos8587
    Options
    +2 on waiting for a sale icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Also waiting, Just don't have a sale when I'm broke D3. You seem to know when that is. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Set me up for 1 xforce blk, 1 green, and I'll buy the other 10 covers I need right away. icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_e_sad.gif
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    Options
    Switchman wrote:
    Set me up for 1 xforce blk, 1 green, and I'll buy the other 10 covers I need right away. icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_e_sad.gif

You know you get those in the daily rewards, right? (Days 149, 165, 180)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3642