The Gauntlet 10-pack pulls/Golds from Gauntlet Standards

Options
2»

Comments

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I could see CS using that message to try to dispel the notion that someone who completed all the missions should get the 10 pack because they are "tied with 1st place". But that is almost certainly not what your screenshot indicates if you are in one of the first 10 places.
  • sk8-45 wrote:
    I am in the same situation, I don't have my 10 pack and I have just a message in the forum to prove that I was 6th. I hope that the situation will resolve soon.
    Your IGN is Mooglewrath, right? Then at least you have this:

MovGXvE.jpg
    Thanks a lot ! icon_e_wink.gif

For now they say to me to wait 24 h after their e-mail. With this screenshot, I'm quite certain to gain the token. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Chest Rockwell
    Chest Rockwell Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    In spite of discouraging responses to my ticket and followup PM, my ten-pack just arrived in the wee hours of the morning: eight 2* covers, a Daredevil red (can't use), and a Luke Cage black (will use, for now).

I hope everyone else gets their token packs without further hassles.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same. Got mine when I logged in for my clear. Happy it got sorted out but man they tried my patience with how frustrating cs can be sometimes.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Wilderness Survival pack finally showed up!

2500 ISO. At least I got a icon_starlord.pngredflag.png from my first progression token.
  • The same for me. And all this waiting for my 8th blue R&G (he is 2/2/5) and a useless red Gamora. icon_lol.gif
  • Blue Classic Magneto (Don't Need)
    Yellow 2* Captain America
    Purple OBW
    Yellow Ms. Marvel
    Yellow 2* Captain America
    Purple OBW
    Black Loki (Don't Need)
    Red MNMags
    Black Baby Torch
    Purple Falcon (Don't Need)

So, 3250 ISO.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Cage yellow
    Dp purple (just need one more!)
    Mohawk green (yay?)
    Rest ISO from 2*

Pretty good pull.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Keep in mind that CS is not a "real" part of D3 or Demiurge - they're basically contractors - they likely don't understand how placement actually works.

HiFi is out of the office until Monday, but anyone that hasn't received your packs should file a ticket and then message HiFi with your ticket number. Hopefully everything will be resolved by Monday night.
  • Loftus
    Loftus Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Had my 10 pack come through yesterday, had never won a 10 pack before so was excited to see what i would get. Definitely didn't dissapoint, got some star.pngstar.png covers i needed to upgrade certain characters and got 3 rare covers:

yellowflag.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png (new character)

purpleflag.pngicon_loki.png (had 1, 1, 1)

blueflag.pngicon_nickfury.png my first star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png character!!! Great rewards and definitely worth the effort it took to get them, feels really cool finally having a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png character, not really usable yet but cool nonetheless icon_razz.gif