lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
Copied format from Moon Roach's post on Season XI
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You should add 0 as an option.
  • Don't you technically need the 1 in a stupid amount chance of 30 pulls? Also exactly 20 pulls doesn't fit anywhere on your list.

Last 2 options should read >10 <=20 and >20 <=30
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    icon_blade.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_daredevil.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_punisher.pngredflag.png

Can use first 2, standard token from first sub still on the way.

3 Golds, nice, hopefully, when I get my Season XI 10 pack, results are same or better.
  • I got my 5th icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.png from a progression token, so I didn't need to finish the event
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anyone still waiting on their 10 pack? I got the glorious standard tokens from the other two but not the 10 pack.
  • I got my ten pack its all garbage.
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    icon_falcon.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png
    icon_hood.pngblackflag.png
    icon_daredevil.pngpurpleflag.png

4 star.pngstar.pngstar.png from a single ten pack is a pretty good result, but sadly I didn't need any of these covers.
  • Blinkxi
    Blinkxi Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    icon_daredevil.pngredflag.png x2 (already maxed)
    icon_punisher.pngredflag.png

I guess i should be happy with 3 golds, but only 1 is useable when i have need for most other covers. *shrug*
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    orbitalint wrote:
    Anyone still waiting on their 10 pack? I got the glorious standard tokens from the other two but not the 10 pack.

12 hours after close, I'm still waiting for mine.
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    blueflag.pngicon_hood.png and redflag.pngicon_daredevil.png
    Nothing usable.
  • orbitalint wrote:

12 hours after close, I'm still waiting for mine.

Same here.
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    16 hours now and still nothing. 8 hours until we say we are worried and submit a ticket. Luckily I did a screenshot of my sub showing my completed nodes and points at 5th place to show my alliance on line.
  • orbitalint
    Options
    MajinDavid wrote:
    16 hours now and still nothing. 8 hours until we say we are worried and submit a ticket. Luckily I did a screenshot of my sub showing my completed nodes and points at 5th place to show my alliance on line.
    Still waiting but I actually submitted a ticket last night. You might want to do the same. I just got an e-mail back that said their records only show that I played the 3rd sub...which isn't possible given how the gauntlet is setup BLARG! I don't have a screenshot.

Edit: Makes me a lil mad that CS asked me for more information that could "rectify this discrepancy" when I didn't do anything to mess up the data. Like it's my fault. Maybe they'll be nice but that kind of a response makes me feel like I have to prove my placement if they are going to let me have the 10 pack I earned...
  • orbitalint wrote:
    MajinDavid wrote:
    Still waiting but I actually submitted a ticket last night. You might want to do the same. I just got an e-mail back that said their records only show that I played the 3rd sub...which isn't possible given how the gauntlet is setup BLARG! I don't have a screenshot.

Edit: Makes me a lil mad that CS asked me for more information that could "rectify this discrepancy" when I didn't do anything to mess up the data. Like it's my fault. Maybe they'll be nice but that kind of a response makes me feel like I have to prove my placement if they are going to let me have the 10 pack I earned...

Send a PM to David if you are concerned. I finished 11th in 2nd sub on Monday with technical difficulties (about 15 minutes of check internet connection while my phone was fine) and submitted a ticket. Just got back a standard we are looking into it response. Sent a PM to David Wednesday after 48 hours and I had a response from CS the next day.

Good luck
  • orbitalint
    Options
    Thanks, yeah...I sent along a PM to David as well. First time, actually. I'm more just worried that there is nothing I can do to verify that I got 7th beyond a posting of the accomplishment on the forum during the event. I don't think I'm the only one impacted by this issue and I find it troubling that there might not be much recourse if their data is bad.

They've already made it clear in the Gauntlet how prized these 10 packs should be (.001%)...so, I'm hesitant that CS is going to be shipping them out to us for all of us impacted without a screenshot.
  • orbitalint wrote:
    Thanks, yeah...I sent along a PM to David as well. First time, actually. I'm more just worried that there is nothing I can do to verify that I got 7th beyond a posting of the accomplishment on the forum during the event. I don't think I'm the only one impacted by this issue and I find it troubling that there might not be much recourse if their data is bad.

They've already made it clear in the Gauntlet how prized these 10 packs should be (.001%)...so, I'm hesitant that CS is going to be shipping them out to us for all of us impacted without a screenshot.

I am in the same situation, I don't have my 10 pack and I have just a message in the forum to prove that I was 6th. I hope that the situation will resolve soon.
  • Chest Rockwell
    Chest Rockwell Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I guess I'll send a PM to David. I filed a ticket with a description of the problem and even attached a screenshot of my top-10 finish in the Wilderness Survival sub. I received the following response -- some of you may find it amusing (I added boldface for emphasis):
    Hello D3P Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

A notice appeared in-game to announce the following: "NEW! Be one of the first 10 people to beat all missions in Wilderness Survival and win a 10x Gauntlet Token!"

We understand if this was confusing, but this is a unique event with a unique reward structure, and only the first 10 people to beat all the missions in Wilderness Survival received the 10x Gauntlet Token. This special reward was not offered to players who finished in the Top-10 of the event.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3Publisher Customer Support Team
  • orbitalint
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I guess I'll send a PM to David. I filed a ticket with a description of the problem and even attached a screenshot of my top-10 finish in the Wilderness Survival sub. I received the following response -- some of you may find it amusing (I added boldface for emphasis):
    Hello D3P Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

A notice appeared in-game to announce the following: "NEW! Be one of the first 10 people to beat all missions in Wilderness Survival and win a 10x Gauntlet Token!"

We understand if this was confusing, but this is a unique event with a unique reward structure, and only the first 10 people to beat all the missions in Wilderness Survival received the 10x Gauntlet Token. This special reward was not offered to players who finished in the Top-10 of the event.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3Publisher Customer Support Team

OMG, I just got the same response. I am livid and don't understand how CS could reply in such a way. They know all the points are the same for this "unique" event and first to finish is the same as placement in it, right? I felt like I got talked down to when they seem clueless on what was going on and I seem to have a better grasp on their game mechanics.

D3, I try not to be frustrated with you guys and usually have faith these things get resolved. This is actually the first time I've really gotten so frustrated. I love the game and overall think you do a pretty good job but you put this new "feature" in to have us compete like wolves for 10/10000 spots, I satisfied your conditions and now I'm getting the run around on why I don't get the 10 pack...it doesn't make sense to me especially when we are getting these responses that make no sense.
  • Chest Rockwell
    Chest Rockwell Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    sk8-45 wrote:
    I am in the same situation, I don't have my 10 pack and I have just a message in the forum to prove that I was 6th. I hope that the situation will resolve soon.
    Your IGN is Mooglewrath, right? Then at least you have this:

MovGXvE.jpg
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    sk8-45 wrote:
    Your IGN is Mooglewrath, right? Then at least you have this:

MovGXvE.jpg

I gotta say I love you having that thing. I now have two things showing my placement