Favorite character animation

2»

Comments

• camichan wrote:
    Love:
    Blade's Purple
    Deadpool Whales
    4hor blue <-- it looks like it could be the cover of some 1980's rock album.
    Spidey blue
    Pun pun Red <-- I always put my finger over his gun barrel to block his bullet though.
    Groot yellow

Elektra Purple, all HT's are well done.

Close. But on 4or blue...think...by the power of Grey Skull icon_e_wink.gif

I like all of Grocket's. He's currently my fave character (even though his yellow covers don't like me).
  • There are a lot of good animations in the game. One of my favorites is the one that pops up after Deadpool jumps in front to take the attack. It's the one where he looks like he's had the living daylights beaten out of him, but he's giving the thumbs up. Cracks me up every time I see it.

I think my least favorite is the one with Nick Fury sitting in the chair. I guess in the middle of the battle, he just decides to take a seat? Weird.
  • BlueFish wrote:
    There are a lot of good animations in the game. One of my favorites is the one that pops up after Deadpool jumps in front to take the attack. It's the one where he looks like he's had the living daylights beaten out of him, but he's giving the thumbs up. Cracks me up every time I see it.

I think my least favorite is the one with Nick Fury sitting in the chair. I guess in the middle of the battle, he just decides to take a seat? Weird.

Lol. Yes, he decides to sit on the throne. I guess when nature calls...
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    BlueFish wrote:
    There are a lot of good animations in the game. One of my favorites is the one that pops up after Deadpool jumps in front to take the attack. It's the one where he looks like he's had the living daylights beaten out of him, but he's giving the thumbs up. Cracks me up every time I see it.

I think this animation would have been much better suited for Dr. Doom. Sitting in a throne is his signature pose after all and I could imagine him sitting there while creating his diabolical plot.
  • Lol'd when i saw prehistoric arms the first time. sometimes i t-rex myself while playing against him
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    punisher red

blade black

lady thor red (looks like a hockey hip check)

luke cage, black is pretty funny

luke cage yellow

all colossus
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Squirrel Girl Green with the loaner surprised me, I really like that one. Also really wish they would have made it possible for me to have one of those covers: T10 PVE and T25 PVP are pretty much impossible for me. icon_e_sad.gif

Really like Dino's little dance as well, simple but makes me smile.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    I love how goofy the animation for Doctor Octopus (Classic) cunning scheme is. I've managed to pull off the final form win condition a few times, and it's always great to see that big old Roy Orbison looking doc come flumping across the screen.

Iron Fist (Danny Rand)'s Chi Focus cracks me up, because I can't not see him **** out a sword tile.

I also really like Spider-Gwen's Kick Out the Jams animation.

I think Invisible Woman has my least favorite animations; her proportions are just so awkward and not good - like a professional colorist parent decided to touch up one of their high school kid's notebook drawings. 
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bullsey3 Contract Killer anytime, that mad glint in his eye
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did we need to Necro a thread from 1/2015 to have this discussion vs using several threads already talking about it?
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    moon knight's black. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agent Venom’s red. 
This discussion has been closed.