Favorite character animation

Just curious what people's favorite animation is...mine is Ms. Marvels sonic punch, something about its screams im about to f you up, when in reality it just does middle of the road damage but looks cool none the less.

Comments

• Mega-Whales.

Then, even though they're old, probably most of Punisher's tbh.
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Mega-Whales.

Then, even though they're old, probably most of Punisher's tbh.
    I still matrix-dodge his red animation every time.

There's something supremely satisfying about landing Rage of the Panther.

*SWIPE*
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punishers Retribution when you kill the last opponent.

I also think Gamora and Blade have very good animations.
  • Devil Dinosaur's Purple
    Squirrel Girl's Purple
    Deadpool's Purple

Purple doesn't have a lot of great skills (though two of the three above are quite good), but it definitely has some of the best animations.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Favorite: Groot's healing animation.

Least: Doom's purple, looks like his Spider-Sense is tingling. (love the ability though)
  • Currently: Whales! And Squirrel Girl's green, Furry Friends (similar to Whales if you can get it to pop)
  • Gamora's Skull Cracker.

My current least favourite is Doc Ock's Insult to Injury, just because it takes so long, so often.
  • Psylocke's Bewilder looks great but I rarely ever see it or use it.

Colossus' Punch coz it has satisfying Ooumph

I also like using She-Hulk's Power of Attorney but I miss the original audio file that was used.
  • john1620b
    john1620b Posts: 367
    Squirrel Girl's purple cracks me up every time I use it. I think it's the smile -- she seems so happy to be jumping down from a tree to attack someone.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    All of Colossus' are pretty cool. Whales and Retribution of course. I liked the old wolvie ones better.

For me I love CMags' Polarizing Force, especially if I use it to drop some one. I picture it in my head as a testiment to mags' power. With but a twich of his fingers he takes you down.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Best: All Whales, Retribution & Onslaught!
    Worst: *Pistol
    Most annoying: Mischief

*Where is she aiming
  • Human Torch (3 star.png ) red is my favourite. Fawoosh, you just took a fireball to the face.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    I like the comic-book style of Gamora's greenflag.png and redflag.png animations.
    SQ's purpleflag.png and greenflag.png animations made me like her character a whole lot more than I thought I would.
    Captain Marvel's redflag.png and blackflag.png are really nice as well.

In general, I think the animations are getting better with each new character. It's the main reason I look forward to the PvE nodes that feature them.
  • Love:
    Blade's Purple
    Deadpool Whales
    4hor blue <-- it looks like it could be the cover of some 1980's rock album.
    Spidey blue
    Pun pun Red <-- I always put my finger over his gun barrel to block his bullet though.
    Groot yellow

Elektra Purple, all HT's are well done.
  • icon_psylocke.pngblackflag.png .

Best viewed when shouting MURDERBLADE!! as loud as socially acceptable.
  • TheViceroy
    TheViceroy Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Have to troll with this:
    Daredevil_%28Classic%29_Ambush.png
  • Blades black:
    Saving it up in survival modes and spamming three at once was like watching him chop down a tree. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • lokiagentofhotness
    lokiagentofhotness Posts: 192 Tile Toppler
    Groot's healing is the only animation that's made me go "Gooosh" - i wasn't expecting it maybe because it was the first time. But it's so pretty.
  • Used nuts from above for the first time...maybe my favorite now, its so ridiculously stupid its awesome.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Hood, Mystique and cMags (any). Villains rule!
This discussion has been closed.