Comments

• Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3*please, 1stars are of no value past the prologue
  • Katai
    Katai Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    As far as story goes, I think Emma Frost (White Queen) and Namor (Submariner) are high on the list of X-men who will appear. They were both part of The Cabal, a secret club of influential people chosen by Osbourn. Also part of the Cabal was Dr. Doom, Loki, and The Hood, so we actually already have a nice spread from that group. Taskmaster also joined the Cabal near the end of Dark Reign.

There was also a set of Dark X-men that Osbourn led, but I'm not sure how popular that set was.
  • If Shadowcat is released, I will personally spend money on every single cover.
  • Narkon wrote:
    Yes to more X-Men universe heroes and yes to more female heroes. This means

Jubilee 1* - Because she was the first hero I saw in the X-Men cartoon back in the 90s (Best intro ever)
    Kitty Pryde 1* - Because she is a fan favorite
    Mystique/Rogue 2* - The ability to copy an enemy ability would be awesome, although I'm not sure if they would be able to code it since the game uses rather simple mechanics
    Magik 2* - Only 2* because her powers on Earth are limited. They could add in the future a Sorceress Supreme version
    Ms. Marvel 3* - Not X-Men but you can't have a Marvel game without her
    Emma Frost 3* - Absolute defense ability
    Phoenix 4* - A total badass with a strong aoe

And here are some who are worth mentioning
    Hepzibah - Not very well known, but I just love her design
    Spiral - Because 6 arms are better than 2, right?
    Morgan le Fay - Not related with the X-Men much, but Marvel doesn't have that many great female villains and those who directly oppose the X-Men are even less. A solid 4* character.

Kitty pryde should be at least 2* because she can phase through alot of things. Like if shes fighting the hood or punisher the bullets should go right through her , and it would be kind of like modern hawkeyes avoid. And rogue should start off at 3* depending on her power set.
  • I am absolutely convinced there were be a Dark X-Men PvE chapter at some point.
  • I have another question. I was playing in the forest and matched critical tiles with forest tiles and it felt like the ap for forest tiles didnt increase as much as it use too. I could swear it should have went from 5 to 105 but it only went to about 70. Did this get changed also? Im use to relying on critical tiles + forest tiles so i can take the 100 damage but gain alot of ap, it just seems off lately.

icon_e_confused.gif
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Unity wrote:
    I have another question. I was playing in the forest and matched critical tiles with forest tiles and it felt like the ap for forest tiles didnt increase as much as it use too. I could swear it should have went from 5 to 105 but it only went to about 70. Did this get changed also? Im use to relying on critical tiles + forest tiles so i can take the 100 damage but gain alot of ap, it just seems off lately.

icon_e_confused.gif

Depends on how big the boosted character is boosted, their crit multiplier, and their environment tile value.
  • Oh yeah, that's right. Forgot about the boost and tile system.
  • Awhile back during the first Hunt when Punisher was the reward, they ultimately nerfed the crit/enviro combo. Used to be really insane.
  • I just want Deadpool !!! Please make this happen...
  • Yesterday I forgot to include Psylocke in my list of potential heroes and later IceIX posted she is his favorite Marvel character. I was so upset I could sleep at night. icon_idea.gif
    So I spent some time creating a sample character. Since I wanted her Purple to be unique I decided to go all out and create a new tile type.
    I didn't have time to balance everything and I am not that experienced so values may be too low/high

Psylocke *2

Psychic Knife
    Psylocke deals 20 damage and turns a selected tile into a Psychic Trauma Tile. While it's on the board, enemy matches of that color give -1 AP.

Power cost Purple 12
    Level 2: Costs 1 less AP
    Level 3: Deals 30 damage
    Level 4: Costs 1 less AP
    Level 5: Deals 50 damage

Psychic Blast
    Psylocke deals 10 damage for each tile on the board that bears her icon and stuns the enemy for 1 turn.

Power cost Red 11
    Level 3: Stuns the enemy for 2 turns
    Level 5: Psylocke destroys all enemy special tiles generating AP

Astral Form
    Psylocke converts 1 random basic tile to a 2 turn Blue Countdown tile. While it's on the board, damage to her is reduced by 25%.

Power cost Blue 11
    Level 3: +1 to countdown timer
    Level 5: +1 to countdown timer, damage to her is reduced by 50%
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Narkon wrote:

Astral Form
    Psylocke converts 1 random basic tile to a 2 turn Blue Countdown tile. While it's on the board, damage to her is reduced by 25%.

Power cost Blue 11
    Level 3: +1 to countdown timer
    Level 5: +1 to countdown timer, damage to her is reduced by 50%

countdown tiles should remain passive when counting.
  • turul wrote:

I thought it would be interesting to use them for a beneficial effect that expires after some time, instead of the effect they have now.
    I don't see a problem with this, but I will come up with something else just so the hero abilities fit the official ruling. icon_e_smile.gif
  • turul wrote:

Why?

It does create weirdness with oBW's anti-gravity and Hood's Intimidation for you to WANT your countdown tiles to stick around and want the opp's countdown tiles to disappear, but that has nothing to do with whether it's passive or not.
  • How about we just fix all the broken useless ones already in the game first?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ApolloAndy wrote:
    turul wrote:

Why?

It does create weirdness with oBW's anti-gravity and Hood's Intimidation for you to WANT your countdown tiles to stick around and want the opp's countdown tiles to disappear, but that has nothing to do with whether it's passive or not.

Because all countdown tiles in rhe game now are passive when counting. It should at least have another symbol if it does "damage" every turn
  • dmendro wrote:
    How about we just fix all the broken useless ones already in the game first?

Exactly.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Speaking of new character who are not alts, they should introduce Xorn! Black/Yellow/Blue, with healing and board rearrangement powers.
  • TheHood
    TheHood Posts: 107
    Options
    Speaking of new character who are not alts, they should introduce Xorn! Black/Yellow/Blue, with healing and board rearrangement powers.
    Xorn, I could i ferget it? *Q*
    He could be also another version of Magneto if them need it.