Options

Comments

• lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    lukewin wrote:
    Requesting update on slice 5
    There was a new one opened around 3 hours ago and had 300-something 1.5 hours later. So maybe will fill up in another 2 or 3 hours maybe? I've got a few buddies in that slice so will update when they update me icon_e_smile.gif

Immediate update, bracket's at 899. 6:21 pm EDT

Update: it's now full. Not 100% sure when but no more than 25 minutes or so

Thanks. Slice 5 currently at 91. Congrats on top finish in Simulator
  • russreid91
    russreid91 Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Slice 1 is now sitting at 746 with one hour left in the subs. Bracket leader is bonecrusha88 with 8034 points.

I am in 13th with 3793 after one clear.

*Edit* just wanted to say thank you for those who post this info, it helped me on Simulator get into a fairly fresh bracket and was able to finish top 10 because of it. Instead of finding myself so far back it would have been tough to catch up.

Keep up the good work.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Slice 4 is currently at 820 people with me in the lead--wait, what? How'd that happen? Oh well, not gonna last. icon_mrgreen.gif

Subs end in 3.5 hours. Should fill up before then.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    lukewin wrote:
    mohio wrote:
    There was a new one opened around 3 hours ago and had 300-something 1.5 hours later. So maybe will fill up in another 2 or 3 hours maybe? I've got a few buddies in that slice so will update when they update me icon_e_smile.gif

Immediate update, bracket's at 899. 6:21 pm EDT

Update: it's now full. Not 100% sure when but no more than 25 minutes or so

Thanks. Slice 5 currently at 91. Congrats on top finish in Simulator

Slice 5 currently at 392. I'm currently #7, tied with 5 others at 3394 after one full clear. #1 MegaLockDown 3666 pts, so either did a node twice or RB a little stronger due to later entry. Think it was option 1 though.
  • I_am_Zero
    I_am_Zero Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    How is slice 4 looking?
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    Slice 4 is currently at 820 people with me in the lead--wait, what? How'd that happen? Oh well, not gonna last. icon_mrgreen.gif

My bracket is full. Jump in. If you can't play before the first set of subs end I wouldn't plan on joining slice 4 any time soon unless you're willing to grind like crazy just for a top 150 spot.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks lukewin, and grats on top 10. So this post is on topic, my slice 2 bracket is at 612 and has been open 10 hours or so. Either join now before second sub ends or wait for the bracket to close.

Edit: added 12 hours for some unknown reason
  • I am Zero wrote:
    How is slice 4 looking?
    Bracket 4 has 129 players. I'm tied in 1st with longshot82 and pork belly with 3394 points after one full clear.
  • Slice four is at 278 players. 1:15 AM EST. I am temporarily leading the bracket but I'm going to bed and only looking for top 150, so I won't be there long.
  • Sledge
    Sledge Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Slice 5 as of 11:30 PM MST is at 150 players. Kcronin91 is in 1rst with 3450 points. 1.5 hours remaining in the subs.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,929 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Slice 1 has filled up within the last 4 hours so there should be a fresh bracket with new subs for those waiting to jump in. Cheers!
  • Slice 3 (ends at 11pm GMT) is currently on 198 as of 9am GMT. There is also a sub ending in 2 hours time if anyone is thinking of jumping in.
  • IReallyHatePVP
    Options
    Slice 3 (ends at 11pm GMT) is currently on 198 as of 9am GMT. There is also a sub ending in 2 hours time if anyone is thinking of jumping in.

just got done with work. Is that slice still < 500?

Answer determines whether sleep or MPQ happens 1st...
  • Slice 3 (ends at 11pm GMT) is currently on 198 as of 9am GMT. There is also a sub ending in 2 hours time if anyone is thinking of jumping in.

just got done with work. Is that slice still < 500?

Answer determines whether sleep or MPQ happens 1st...

Yes it's still only at 226. The new subs have just started so you could probably race through them before sleeping.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Slice 1 - 349.
  • IReallyHatePVP
    Options
    Confirmed.

Joined slice 3 at number 235. Bracket leader is pydpyper @ 15K.

+1s for U, sapphire_MPQ! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Slice four: A few minutes before 10 AM EST and we're up to 387 players with about two hours to go in the second sub. Don't know if it's going to fill before the end of the event, but if you only want top 150 and the progressions, may want to get in as soon as you can.
  • vudu3 wrote:
    vudu3 wrote:

My bracket is full. Jump in. If you can't play before the first set of subs end I wouldn't plan on joining slice 4 any time soon unless you're willing to grind like crazy just for a top 150 spot.

You must be in a hard core group. In slice two I did 2 refreshes in sub one. Just played the last hour this morning in the second sub and have done the essentials twice in the third set of subs. Currently top 50 and wondering if I play much less will I not make the final progression reward. (Aim is top 150 nothing more)
  • yogi_ wrote:
    Slice 1 - 349.

Any chance of an update? Cheers!
  • Slice 3 update?