I think it's smart to skip this pve also

Options
2»

Comments

• As someone enjoying being 1st by about 40,000 points (when I last bothered to check), please everyone continue to be apathetic about PvE. It makes things soooo much more pleasant.

(incidentally, I joined my bracket when there were 600 people already in it with 11 hours to go in the 1st sub - so don't assume brackets are unwinnable just because of when you join)
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As someone enjoying being 1st by about 40,000 points (when I last bothered to check), please everyone continue to be apathetic about PvE. It makes things soooo much more pleasant.

(incidentally, I joined my bracket when there were 600 people already in it with 11 hours to go in the 1st sub - so don't assume brackets are unwinnable just because of when you join)
    Well, joining with 11 hours to go in the first sub is the smartest way to do it - you get all the RB for the first sub, and can start the second sub from the beginning.

Joining sometime after the first sub has ended, and being put in a bracket that has been open since the start _will_ put you in an unwinnable situation.
  • Glad to see people are generally backing off. Hitting this as hard as others just promotes the idea to devs that what they are doing is a good thing. I refuse to be part of the problem. It may be a little protest, but that and not giving them, money is about as much as I can do sort of uninstalling.