What Do You Want?

Options
2»

Comments

• babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What I want could easily be bad for D3's bottom line but here goes...

1) Capped Roster Slot Cost
    Ideally 500hp but I'd begrudgingly accept 1000hp

2) LR's 24/7
    It's the most fun event in the game IMO and would largely fix the ISO issue. Each day could be a different set of characters such that every 3* character is featured at least once over the course of the week. Want even more fun? Make it so 1* and 2* characters are ALSO featured buffing them to the buffed level of 3*'s for their event.

3) Reduce the 1100 PvP progression cover to 400
    ** transitioners badly need this help. It'll still take them months and months to finish characters but this makes things less discouraging for them.

4) Simple numerical balance buffs on underused characters.
    Few quick examples.
    - Psylocke is a solid character buffed but underwhelming unbuffed. Give her more HP, and red/black abilities a slight numerical buff and she'd be more enticing to use.
    - Punisher is a great all-arounder but he's gradually become weak with the better characters released. Slightly buff his green strike tile damage and significantly buff the cocktail attack tile damage.
    - IM40 - Ballistic Salvo costs 20 blue AP? Fine...make it FEEL like a 20 blue investment. 6000 AoE damage.

5) Add 1x *** Skill Unlock token to 10-Pack purchase and 5x *** Skill Unlock tokens to 40-packs.
    What's a skill unlock token? Simple. It increases a learned or unlearned skill of ANY 3* character.
    In other words...it guarantees a level of satisfaction with every purchase.

6) Ability to preview alliance performance without committing to a time slice

7) $5.00 for 100,000 ISO in store.
    This price makes it cost ~$5.00 to max out a **, ~$10.00 to max out a *** and ~$20.00 to max out a ****. These are nice round numbers that feel somewhat reasonable when you consider the sheer number of characters in game.
  • I think they should increase it to 50-70 ISO per vent no matter what. Lr are my absolute fave event! Would love to play them anytime i wanted. Lowering the 1100 progression would be so helpful! Im a transitioning player and tht would be so much more helpful than 25hp (although it is a nice bonus). 500 progression is hard to get for a maxed 2star roster, y make it so hard to get? It used to be relatively easy to get but now it's very hard for a 2star roster
  • For mobile users:

WE WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENEMY AP WITHOUT HAVING TO SWIPE LEFT EVERY TURN
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MikeHock wrote:
    For mobile users:

WE WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE ENEMY AP WITHOUT HAVING TO SWIPE LEFT EVERY TURN
    That would be simple if they would let us play in landscape