Category-5 - Dec 28 - 31 - Season IX

Options
2»

Comments

• j12601 wrote:
    There is a player named Viral Core from The Defenders with over 5k points in Category 5 right now.

Quite a few players in slice one opted for crazy scores in this one. Worldrunner is decimating our bracket with 3800 right now, 2nd is under 800. I think Francky and a few others have broken 4k already. I'll be glad to scrape up some point crumbs and help my season score without much effort, and possibly no shields.

I need that Fury yellow. I hope I can hang on icon_lol.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,506 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    I ran most of the survival nodes with...

icon_storm.png (Mohawk), icon_daken.png (Lazy), icon_falcon.png (Biiiiiiiirrrrdddmaaaaannn!)
    Most of those nodes work the same too. Grab a few greentile.png matches, match yellowtile.png a couple times, and eventually some blacktile.png - Then you've got the board covered in strike.png and attack.png tiles, the opponents are taking 1-2k per match you make (once the attacks fire), and they can't get any tiles down. It's beautiful.

I run Daken and Falcon for pretty much any board with less than two heroic emenies (i.e. non-goon enemies.) It means you have to plan a lot less around destroying countdown tiles, and instead build up these huge strike tiles that do over a thousand per match. It's fun! I think the biggest strike tile I've ever gotten was in the 600 range. icon_e_smile.gif

I did MoStorm and Psylocke for my third character in "Enemy of the State," at least when I could. It's brutal.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My slice ended over an hour ago, but no rewards yet. Is that normal? I usually get them pretty quickly.
  • Seltsam
    Options
    My slice ended over an hour ago, but no rewards yet. Is that normal? I usually get them pretty quickly.

I came here to post the same thing. This isn't normal. Usually they land 10-30 minutes.

Update: they arrived
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Mine eventually showed up. My third cover-maxed ***!