Points randomly not accruing

Options
2»

Comments

• Same problem whole Heroic: Oscorp event, from time to time, no point increase BUT node gives LESS points after that as it would have been after winning.

iOS mobile
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    And so it would seem that during the current pve event (ISO8 brotherhood) this issue has returned (or has never been resolved).

Once again i've logged a support ticket, so hopefully maybe this time they will fix the problem rather than waiting a month and handing out the rewards I would have achieved had the points added up correctly in the first place.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have seen the same thing for the current iso-8 event. Lucky for me, I have the screen shots to back it up.

Last summer I bought one of those "parental protection" apps that records every button push, every web page visited, and everything done at all sites, and since MPQ is online, it gets recorded too. In real time I might add. I only have 4 memory cards though that I use over and over. So anything from before about 2 months ago I deleted already. But as for the missing points, I have several examples of that. 7 or 8 I think.

Now, if I can stay in the top 10 of my bracket, I'm good. But if I miss out by only a couple hundred points or so, CS will be hearing from me. About 20 minutes to go in my event, and I'm currently #5. We'll see.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hmm, maybe I need some parental control too... I ended up #51 overall, so the ~800 points I wasn't awarded (that I noticed) would have pushed me into the top 50 (~300 points off #50).

Course, to add insult to injury an alliance mate finished #29 overall, with 32050 points, where as my #51 required >67000 points.

Not cool D3 not cool at all.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.