The progression cover got a green check mark
Proceed to the next screen points are now below 75000
Mohawk cover not in inventory
Node timer increased

Comments

• Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My alliance members have the same problem. Their not getting points after the battle
  • My issue is similar, but I only get some points. For instance, I earned 1500 points to get above 9000, but when I look at my ranking and then anything else, I am 8500. However, in his example I started at 7500. His, I got some points and crossed threshold, but then had 33 percent of points removed. That's why I got on this forum. This similar issue.
  • AxeVirtuoso
    Options
    I have the same problem. Finished a node, earned 3000 points, pushing me at approx 30500 points. Next screen I go, I'm only at 29500ish. **** is going on?
  • T_REZ5000
    T_REZ5000 Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here. Had 35k pts in main event, finished a 4k node and only went up to 36k.

I started keeping track of my main event pts because a single clear only moved me up from 33rd to 32nd place. Seemed strange to me because the player in 32nd only had 1.5k more than me. So I have probably lost a lot of points to this bug.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just confirming I've had this happen too and have logged a support ticket (with more details), so hopefully it will get resolved.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • Definitely noticed this too. Posted it in the event thread, but nobody else seemed to notice the issue.

My event total was 47815, I did a node worth 1979 and my event total on the leaderboard was 48264 afterwards...It should have been nearly 50k

My guess is that some of the long survival nodes are only giving credit for the first wave, despite clearing the entire thing. My event total doesn't match my progression amount at all.
  • yes i do have this problem
  • I'm having this issue too. My actual score is several thousand below what the post-mission progression screen shows my score is.
  • Whub Whubz
    Options
    Hey I had the same problem happen as well, as a competetive player it's a little disheartening when placement rewards are sometimes won off the back of a few thousand points, also happened on a survival mission and those take a long time sometimes, i have screenshot proof and will upload soon.
  • C'mon D3 I should be at 75000 by now. My points keep backtracking or getting lost in survival mode Loops.
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Options
    I'm losing points as well, but my question is whether anyone else is seeing really ridiculous points scaling behavior. In the Electra essential of PvE sub-event 2, I had points scaling at 3700+ one time, but 2500-ish three hours later. This morning when I played through the Electra essential in The X-Mansion, it was listed at 4700+ points for completing the level - the reward tallied the full amount, but when I went back to the main PvE screen to double-check my points value was at 75.5k instead of the 78k the completed event tallied up.
  • D3P2K5
    D3P2K5 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This bug is actually very specific to me. It's occurring in the Mansion X sub in all survival nodes. On the last refresh alone, I lost about 3.5K in points not accruing properly. The worst was The Black Hole where I lost 1695 points. This is unrelated to the restart issue with The Black Hole as it happens in the other two survival nodes in Mansion X. In The Animal Inside, I lost 941 points after check the score in main vs the tally at the end of the match.
  • So far for me it's just survival that I'm not getting the points. I logged a ticket earlier and even though I fully expect to nail the storm cover, I'll want them for the overall.
  • Yea happened to me to in other pve nd pvps for me it's really annoying
  • tdtmf
    tdtmf Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    i've had the same problem. i won three events, each with enough points to push me over 75,000 and it didn't happen (i finally beat the last stage again and finally hit received the storm cover)

another problem with that same event - while playing the last stage (with 5 waves), i beat the last wave and the the game kept sending bad guys. i think it reset to the beginning but i had lost two of my heros and all of my ap. i finally got wiped out and received no points.

later, playing the same event, i was in the process of beating the very last bad guy and the game locked up and rebooted my phone - again no points!

i was on my way to a top 10, if not top 5 finish, but with all the bugs in the system i game up!
  • Just as an update, it's still happening only in survival and I just cleared a 4 wave survival for over 6000 points, and got nothing! It all tallied up on the screen, but when I checked my overall score it didn't change. I logged another ticket asking if they knew how many points I've lost so far. My guess is it's well over 15000. I got a response from my first ticket saying they knew of the problem. Getting pretty frustrating especially when this also hurts alliances.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just had the same thing happen to me. Finally beat the last node on PVE with ** Thor having <300 health, see my points accrue enough to get Storm cover, when I go back to the main screen, nothing and points have reset. Lame. I'll still make it, but very frustrating.
  • Everytime I do a survival match, I don't get my points. Whereas, I enjoy the new event and especially, the new gameplay, this event has been extremely buggy. Black Hole kept looping for a fellow teammate. Hopefully this issue gets fixed soon.
  • I had the same problem. Should have been awarded the points for five waves only got part of that. Saw I had all the rewards, green tick, then out of game and I am 4k short of achieving my goal. I have noticed this problem throughout the game recently in some PVP I don't get all the advertised points either.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Bumping this as I've noticed it again in the current PvE event (for Squirel Girl), just completed the last node in the final sub for just under 1500 points, see the progression reward indicator go on up past 35k in the Overall Event, do not get the reward for the 35k progression, check overall score, and its back to where I started, effectively minus the points I just won. The victory on the node has been recorded and now has a 3hr count down timer. This is through Steam on a PC.

Would really appreciate some feedback on this, my open support ticket hasn't received a response since Dec last year.

Should we be recording our MPQ sessions, so when issues like this occur we can simply link the video???

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.