POLL: Heroes of Tower Defense (Survival Mode)

Options
13»

Comments

• Hulk. Panther. Deadpool.

A Little Off The Top is amazing for cutting Gorgon down to size, and lots of opportunities to use Rage and Whales.

Hulk
    Angry
    Panther Rages
    DeadPool Drops Whales
    Hand of Gorgon Dies
    in pale red mist
    green popcorn
    angry
    Hulk

my "hulk-ku" poetry
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Now that they unlocked Wolverine for use and now that I've leveled my Ms. Marvel, I am having a real easy time using
    star.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.png
    star.pngstar.pngicon_ms_marvel.png
    star.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.png

A nice team. use Ms Marvel's yellow before you use her black. 2 out of 3 times I've had her yellow overwrite her black countdown tile with TU tiles.
  • Blade/LCap have been musts for me, especially since I got my Blade above lvl 100 (Cap's max covered, 3/5/5 at 157), and the third has been pretty interchangeable. With Patch off the bench, I use him for strike tiles and regen. When he was out, I'd generally bring LDaken for regen, though he's only at 10 covers (2/5/3).
  • Amazingly, nobody has mentioned my team yet.

Amazingly, nobody has even mentioned star.pngstar.pngstar.png Storm yet, even though she's boosted.

Daken, Falcon, Storm. As long as you can match the right tiles (which is literally how you play this game), you will win.

Make a couple of green matches, then a yellow or two. Maybe some blue along the way. By this time, enemies might start doing damage, so match some black, and Daken will take the hit. Keep doing that, and eventually you'll have a Hailstorm, which might just weed out those Caltrops. Finish off with a Bird Strike, and then just try to match as few of your own special tiles as you can. Storm's yellow is good because it only takes out Team-Up tiles, which are never special. Just wait until the end (or until you're desperate) to use Lightning Strike or Chemical Reaction.

It really plays itself.