Top 50 PVE alliance "Grootlings" Recruiting (18/20)

Options
13»

Comments

• Hi!! Active player here. I'm interested in joining ur alliance. Currently transition from 2* to 3* but i already have some highlight 3* roosters. Notably, Lvl 166 Hood 3/5/5, Lvl 104 Patch 5/1/2, and Lvl 114 Steve Rogers 2/3/4, ...

Currently have 4760 in Oscorp score. I usually try to balance pve and pvp, but I can still bring it up more if the group is focused more on pve.
  • Hey, I'm an active player who's looking for an active Alliance. Generally score 300-400 pts in PvP and regularly get in top 10 for PvE events that I'm very active for (most of them). Currently rank 4/2 in Heroic Oscorp with 15653/13738 pts.
  • Looking for a PVE alliance.

Currently: 33k/10k in Heroic Oscorp (#2/#1 in the 2nd time slot)
    Previous: Don't remember the point number but I was ranked 5th in the Deadpool vs MPQ event (last time slot)

Username: BlinkStep
  • BUMP~ Recruiting 2 more dedicated PVE players who want a chance to be in an awesome community of MPQ players
  • Hey I would very much like to join an active PVE alliance.
    Sitting at 55k on the current oscorp event and still working on filling out my roster would love an active alliance to give advice and guidance.
  • I would like to join an active PvE. In-game name DaPuzzler, alliance Seniors.
    Current score: 90,700 (#30 with 8 hours to go, aim to finish top 50 personally in this event).
  • Hi Myles, my name ingame is neoxlt. Im currently sitting rank 2 at the oscorp heroic with 93000 points. 900 points away from rank 1. Im fairly new to this game only been here on for a few weeks but got addicted to it, already figuring out strategies and reading guides. And i think my score shows for it. I just want a decent active alliance to be part of 8 hours to go i still expect to be #1 Please pm me.
  • Definitely interested in joining. Just returned to MPQ after a long break, so have older strong 3's maxed or near-maxed (Pun/Patch/CMags/DD), but very litle in way of 4's. Will he hitting Hunt PvE hard to get LT covers to finish him off.
  • Myles Lux wrote:
    BUMP~ Recruiting 2 more dedicated PVE players who want a chance to be in an awesome community of MPQ players

Everyday player here with at least top 50 finish in all pve. Finished HT pve at 120000. In the middle of 2-3 but very active. Looking for a good pve home! will pvp as well (500 per event min.)
  • I hit 90k in the last pve event. I'd like to join icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hi I and Cody, Codeb is my mpq name. I'm a little new to the game but looking for a ove alliance. I am currently ranked 8 in the cyclops event with over 53000 points. Was hoping to join a top 100 team and live your guy's name. Please let me know:) thank you.
  • Looking for top 100 PvE alliance, thought I'd post here first. Currently part of Top 250 alliance Lukewin. I have 65k pts in the ISO-8 Brotherhood PvE, and if needed- about 1850 pts for Season XI.
  • Hello,

I am interested in the alliance. I scored 78048 in ISO-8 Brotherhood and I didn't have a Deadpool cover until halfway through (drew one from basic recruit token). I play everyday and I always aim for the top spot in PvP. For PvE, I am currently average around 200-300. That score is steadily climbing as I level up my covers.
  • I scored ~90k in EotS. Have plenty of 3*'s over 100, and X-force is 209. I play daily.
  • Nooneelsesname
    Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Please pm me for recruitment for the current event.

We need to know your current score for Prodigal Sun and what slice/shard you are in.

Please include your In Game Name and Alliance if currently affiliated.

Thank you, look forward to hearing from you!
  • Hey I was just wondering if you guys are still looking for another member. I can't pm you on here. But if you have line we can talk.