Top 50 PVE alliance "Grootlings" Recruiting (18/20)

Options

Comments

• vizrdmv wrote:
    do you think i can make it in? im at rank 3 atm..will be busy at te end of the event but can guarantee a top 10 at least icon_e_smile.gif

PM'd icon_e_smile.gif We're going to have an opening in a few hours as one our grootlings members will be moving into WaG icon_e_smile.gif
  • MPQ_Kerb
    MPQ_Kerb Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If you still have space, or if some opens up, I'd be interested. At 123k points in Simulator with 2 days left. PVP not that great, at about 4k in season 9.
  • ComatoseJackal
    ComatoseJackal Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Can I join. Have 91k for current pve.
  • Sotaum
    Sotaum Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there, I would like to join your alliance, I'm a hardcore PVE player (finished 1st in my bracket in enemy of the state and I'm currently sitting at 3rd place in simulator with 180k points with 1 day and 14 hours remaining) I tend to play mostly PVE and score around 400-600 in PvP (transitioning player).
    PM me if you are interested,

Regards
  • If you still have a spot open I'd like to join, slacked a little this event so only at 110k will finish with 140k, but i normally finish top 2 in PVE events and i finished 6k in this past season
  • Still recruiting as we will be moving someone up to WaG icon_e_smile.gif
  • In game name is Sir Katana. Current alliance TheCabal

Looking to join top 50 PvE alliance

Current rank 26 on Simulator with 143508 points (rank 2 on current Norm and 7 on Hard)
    Only started playing in the last month but finish in top 50 PvE regularly.

Main PvE team is maxed 2* Thor and 2* Storm until I get some more covers for my 3*s 3rd spot is 2* Mag or 1* Hawk depending on opponents.
    By using my expanded roster I can keep clearing nodes each time points back to max without running out of heals.

For PvP I just try to get minimum points until I improve my 3*
  • SiaSacham
    Options
    I might be interested. I'm curently with Spider J10 and I do play a lot. I am looking at several alliances, since I'm a dedicated player, I would really like to join a friendly yet hard working alliance.
  • I'm looking for a new alliance. I'm with a no-name alliance (sonicboom) and am looking for an active, friendly alliance. I max out every PVE, play daily, and average 6-700 on PVP so far. IGN is DerSchlipe. Let me know if you're still looking!
  • PM'd everyone here so far, we had someone leave after this last PVE, so we now have 2 OPEN SPOTS, remember we offer a great community of players, if you show you're a dedicated & strong PVE performer, you will be a future contender to be in the #1 PVE alliance "We Are Gr00t"
  • Hi, I am interested in joining. I play daily and usually aim for at least top 20 in each event and even managed 1st place in meet rocket and groot for those lovely 4hor covers. Don't remember my exact points from previous events but its normally around double the top progression reward.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    looking at joining as well whats your rank right now in pvp and pve
  • ~BUMP~ still looking for a new member icon_e_smile.gif We're top 10 with 19/20
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Myles Lux wrote:
    ~BUMP~ still looking for a new member icon_e_smile.gif We're top 10 with 19/20

never heard back from you (at least i dont think) Can i join
  • leungthree
    Options
    Hi there, my current score is 47298, may I join your alliance ?
  • BUMP! Still recruiting icon_e_smile.gif
  • Mike9966
    Options
    I'm interested as well. What are the requirements? I also have line: Mike9966
  • Hey sorry to barge in like this in Alliance thread just wanted to say thanks to JHC3. I'm not sure if he did it on purpose or that he just couldn't complete fights anymore, but he let up last 10 mins and I was able to secure Top10. I then noticed that he had a fully covered torch. If it was done on purpose then please thank him from my part!
  • BUMP~ RECRUITING 2 NEW MEMBERS, we just had 2 members quit do to the grind. We need 2 dedicated PVE players to join the squad icon_e_smile.gif
  • Looking to join an active alliance. Been placing in top 50 solo in the past 4 events PVE. Have a decent collection of heroes. No 1* in set. PM with any questions