2»

Comments

• I can see the complaints now.

D3: let's fix IW like XF.

Post 1: it just makes whales richer.
    Post 2: clearly a cash grab
    Post 3: why did it take so long
    Post 4: they are over saturating the 4*
    Post 5: it only helps casuals since you get them earlier in daily reward.
    Post 6: why haven't they fixed (insert character here) before IW
    Post 7: they should fix (insert pve or pvp here) first
    Post 8: I'm sure this will be released in awful pve mode
    Post 9: this only helps top alliances
    Post 10: too many characters
    Post 9001: thanks D3

That's what would happen if they buffed IW.

That's what happens no matter what they do. icon_e_smile.gif
  • You don't have the ISO to max all the chars they release? Yeah, that must be frustrating. I feel like someone that is starving and he sees a guy sitting at a restaurant complaining that there is not enough salt in his food.

Jokes aside, they do release too many characters. I don't know what else we have to do as a community to have some influence.
  • Okin107 wrote:
    Jokes aside, they do release too many characters. I don't know what else we have to do as a community to have some influence.

Stop playing
    Stop paying
  • Buffing XF brought quite a lot of optimism in the community after the very boring summer. Besides, it brought an alternative to Hood/Sentry.

A good buff for IW would be more than welcome.

If they buffed DD and Loki, they will probably buff her. The only question is : When ?
  • arktos1971 wrote:
    Buffing XF brought quite a lot of optimism in the community after the very boring summer. Besides, it brought an alternative to Hood/Sentry.

If they buffed DD and Loki, they will probably buff her. The only question is : When ?

I was actually surprised they didn't take her out when they put 4* Thor in since they seem so big on not messing with the pull rate. Maybe they will do it when they add Elektra...
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,524 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    Buffing XF brought quite a lot of optimism in the community after the very boring summer. Besides, it brought an alternative to Hood/Sentry.

It is clear that their concept of a 4* changed when they implimented Fury. I do think they will buff IW eventually and I wouldn't discard her. As Arktos says, the big question is when.

Most likely they will vault her when they put in Elektra and bring her out when they fix her.
  • CNash wrote:
    On topic though, I agree that Elektra doesn't feel like a 4* character...but then again, Juggernaut and Venom don't feel like 1* characters either.....*shrugs*.....
    Ok, this is kind of off-topic, but wasn't Elektra the leader of the Hand for a while? If so, that fits well with the other 4*s, like Fury and X-Force. I usually think of her as on par with Bullseye and Daredevil, but perhaps she has been more dangerous than both these two in certain storylines.

Based on the logic, then The Hood should be 4* too, since he is the leader of New York crime gang (including Maggia?), and he has a storyline too (Thick as Thieves).