Eight Is Enough - Dec 5 - 7 - Season VIII

Options
Brush off your Bradfords, we'll be rocking this party eight days a week!

(Rewards once they're live)
Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngblackflag.pnggreenflag.pngredflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pnggreenflag.pngredflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pnggreenflag.pngredflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngredflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngredflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png,
201-300. 250 iso8.png,
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token -
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. star.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token -
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. icon_doctoroctopus.pngblackflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngredflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngredflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngredflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngredflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_gamora.pngredflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Really? Red again for the lower rewards? Gah, looks like my Gamora is going to be crippled for a while.

It always bothers me when I only have a single color for a character.
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    Really? Red again for the lower rewards? Gah, looks like my Gamora is going to be crippled for a while.

(pst, it's her best skill)
  • j12601 wrote:
    Pwuz_ wrote:

(pst, it's her best skill)

By a lot.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If her best skill is only about half as good as Deadpool's red, she must be way worse than I already thought...
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    I'm sure this has been answered somewhere before, but when are you placed in a bracket - is it when you select your end time, or after your first battle?
  • I'm sure this has been answered somewhere before, but when are you placed in a bracket - is it when you select your end time, or after your first battle?

When you pick your end time. Even if the event hasn't started yet.
  • cg2912
    cg2912 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks "Eight is enough to fill our lives with love" everytime I see this title? Yes? Forget I mentioned it then...
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    If her best skill is only about half as good as Deadpool's red, she must be way worse than I already thought...

Her second best ability is cheeper than Whales and she has more health. She also does not commit suicide like Deadpool does, and her red can actually kill someone (although I have killed people with ALOT after hitting BR first). She is middle of the pack, but her red will do some damage each fight, and if you get her black strike tile when super she is tanking colors that will be fun.
  • simonsez wrote:

Tell you what, you take 12 black and 12 red and I'll take 12 black and 12 red and see who comes out on top, Gamora or Deadpool.

Gamora Red becomes better than Deadpool Red at about < 3,000 health total. At that point Deadpool does 1950 for 6 redtile.png and Gamora does 1719 for 5 Red.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lerysh wrote:
    simonsez wrote:

Tell you what, you take 12 black and 12 red and I'll take 12 black and 12 red and see who comes out on top, Gamora or Deadpool.

Gamora Red becomes better than Deadpool Red at about < 3,000 health total. At that point Deadpool does 1950 for 6 redtile.png and Gamora does 1719 for 5 Red.
    I will Deadpool 14 purpletile.png then yes I will push THAT BUTTON!!!!!
  • So last time I hit the 166 wall at 400 pts, this time, no one in my bracket even has max 2* characters(but apparently they have alot of fresh-from-the-pack-4*Thors)? I'm gonna stay at 300 pts until closer to shielding just in case ppl go crazy like last time.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    How do ppl have twice my points in both subs o-0? I haven't missed a refresh this sub(well besides this one but not supposed to do this one so it'll be ripe come last hour)

WHOOPS WRONG THREAD XD
  • xequalsy
    xequalsy Posts: 231
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    How do ppl have twice my points in both subs o-0? I haven't missed a refresh this sub(well besides this one but not supposed to do this one so it'll be ripe come last hour)
    Wrong thread, but I assume because they are doing them more frequently than once each refresh. If you grind down your nodes to 0 come the last hour or so you'll probably still be in first or second.

Not sure how they have twice your points though, if they are consistently still twice your sub scores. :S
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    xequalsy wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Wrong thread, but I assume because they are doing them more frequently than once each refresh. If you grind down your nodes to 0 come the last hour or so you'll probably still be in first or second.

Not sure how they have twice your points though, if they are consistently still twice your sub scores. :S
    Maybe he commits the cardinal sin of sleeping
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Picked the first end time because I will be busy during my other option that is usually decent. 1100 was reachable without too much effort, but unless there are a bunch of late climbers 1300 would cost more hp than I am willing to spend.

Edit: Top ten at end ranged 1215 - 911. Six players hit 1100 progression.
  • Well shoot. I made it to top 25 with 3 minutes left, then got hit for -60pts with 1 left and dropped to 28. So close. So very close.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Has anyone joined slice 4 recently? If so, what is bracket status looking like?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jeez, I missed first place by one lousy point. Good thing I don't need IW covers. icon_e_smile.gif
  • If you don't need the covers, why would you go for first? That's messed up. Some people might actually need that IW.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    I'm just starting the 2->3 transition and struggle to do well in PvP events. For this event I tried something a little different - I didn't even pick my time until like 90 minutes before the event ended. There were only 266 people in my bracket and I managed to get 500 points and finish in the top 100 - probably higher than I have ever finished. icon_e_biggrin.gif