Options
2»

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fsentell wrote:
    This isn't a job, it's a game!
    I suggest you share this sentiment with your Alliance Commander or the man in the mirror. This is your problem. The way you lashed out a the Developers here is inappropriate. I suspect you are really frustrated with yourself (and possibly your addiction).

Yeah, you might want to find a more casual alliance if you feel like this. This is a game. You don't have to get top 10 in every event. Play the game for fun. I keep playing because I enjoy the game itself.

I don't even need Captain America, yet I keep playing because it's fun! Well that and it's only once a month I get to toss my level 1 Max Covered Juggs at the world, but that really is just because it's fun to use UBER Buffed Juggs.

I honestly felt disappointed that after the season ended, with the end time I chose for Balance of Power, I had NOTHING to play all morning long yesterday! In a perfect world there would be TOO MANY events always running to play in. That way you can choose which events you want to participate in, not just the ONLY one.
  • fsentell wrote:
    This isn't a job, it's a game!
    I suggest you share this sentiment with your Alliance Commander or the man in the mirror. This is your problem. The way you lashed out a the Developers here is inappropriate. I suspect you are really frustrated with yourself (and possibly your addiction).

There were 7 new characters released within 56 days. That's a character every 8 days on average. That's just too often. Another issue is that the previous released character is usually the essential one for the next PvE so if you miss one you will more than likely miss the next one and so on. It's a constant cycle of missing new releases at this point and you will fall behind too much to catch up with the rest of the game population. They need to space out releases so that we can have breaks in between. Now you say I should have taken one off. I did. But there is still some work because my alliance helped me and I want to help the newest members get covers they're missing. To get top 100 requires participation and I don't want to hurt my team and my great commanders. Was in the middle of moving and starting a new job so it was aggravating that there just wasn't any break. Just constant new releases.

Also I wasn't the only one who thought so. Colog, the whale of whales, thought it was too much also. Link attached.
    Link.
    If he thought this was too much a F2P player such as myself was totally overwhelmed by the way things happened over the last two months.