Meet Rocket and Groot 2 - current bracket is at__ people

Options

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5:55 EST

828 players, leader is Mr Stoat at 54465

FWIW, I joined about an hour ago because I don't care about the placement, after one pass I have 6174 which is good for 230th. I might actually be able to push for 150, but I won't, but someone joining now probably could.
  • Based on the most recent data, this bracket should fill around the 27 hour mark and the next bracket should fill around the 4-8 hour mark, leaving a very small bracket for anyone joining late (where was that during R&G1)
  • 5:55 EST

FWIW, I joined about an hour ago because I don't care about the placement, after one pass I have 6174 which is good for 230th. I might actually be able to push for 150, but I won't, but someone joining now probably could.

I'll let you take over bracket count duties!
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mr Stoat wrote:
    5:55 EST

I'll let you take over bracket count duties!

I'm out for the night in an hour, sorry.
  • lukewin wrote:
    Sad to see that this will probably be the last version of this current thread, with the introduction of time slices in PVE. It did make it thru 4 PVEs. I guess we could keep it up, but it may prove difficult depending on how many time slices are introduced.

I don't think this is necessarily true. These threads are pretty popular and i'm sure a lot of people would like them to continue. It will just take a bit more organization. I guess having 5 separate threads, assuming same amount of time slices as pvp, would be a bit much. People will just have to quote which slice they chose when listing brackets.
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mr Stoat wrote:
    People will just have to quote which slice they chose when listing brackets.
    exactly, easy fix to a simple problem.

any update with a bracket? I am burned out from the last PVE so I'm joining this one late
  • Mr Stoat wrote:
    People will just have to quote which slice they chose when listing brackets.
    exactly, easy fix to a simple problem.

any update with a bracket? I am burned out from the last PVE so I'm joining this one late

Its at 861
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Is this one any closer to filling up or has the new bracket already started?
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't know what is going on, I think I have to start if I want any chance of all for all progression rewards.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd guess in another hour or so. I'm gonna hold out til we hear something and it will still be doable if you're able to hit essentially every refresh or just otherwise play optimally.
  • yogi_
    Options
    Fair enough. I'll wait a tiny bit longer.
  • On my nephew's acc i joined, he got a new bracket, but he's only got super basic characters
    I don't know if there's sharding or anything
  • Missed the exact timing whilst i was away but my bracket is full.
  • yogi_
    Options
    66 players in bracket at the time of this post.

GO, GO, GO!!!

Thanks to everyone for the above updates. A few forumers in top 10 already.
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    146 players at 11:40pm EST.
    I hit every node once and earned 8600 points (looks about the same for everyone else on leaderboard as well). Blade is looks to obtainable after 4 or 5 run-throughs.

208 players @ 1:00 EST. Gamora is still obtainable for newcomers so get in sooner than later unless you're waiting for the very last minute to join.
    I'm done for the night so hopefully someone else can update while I'm zonked.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Currently at 251 at 7.18 GMT I will keep this updated during the day.

Currently at 332 at 10:16 GMT.

Currently at 410 at 13:00 GMT.
  • yogi_ wrote:

Thanks to everyone for the above updates. A few forumers in top 10 already.

A few that is the understatement of the century. Top 10 will be one hell of a dogfight.
  • Sumilea wrote:

thanks so much sumilea. the next one is most likely the last stop.

marc
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not sure what it is gmt, but at 10:25 EST we're at 485 and the leader is on 38k, which is about 5-ish clears. Hope for y'all's sake it picks up a little so there's one more after this.
  • Sumilea wrote:

Currently 486 at 15:25 GMT..