Meet Rocket and Groot 2 - current bracket is at__ people

Options
Please state joining time and if you can the moment your cricket/bracket fills up. Thanks.

Comments

• Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cricket?!
    Jiminy-Cricket-3.jpg
    Just teasing. Thanks for setting this up!
  • My rooster is so high level I get put into awful crickets
  • Any updates on the crickets?
  • I was happy to share my cricket last time, these guys are tinykitties.
  • Started at 11 AM PST, bracket is now full (1 PM PST). Not sure exactly when this happened.
  • Cricket?!

63 Not Out.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't like cricket
  • Crickett Im in, just filled up.(I joined about half an hour ago, leader was shaunal at about 2023)
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sucks that most of the forum users don't update this thread, either that or they don't join early. I plan on joining a cricket (I like the new terminology) sometime before the first sub ends. I will check this thread, refresh multiple times, to make sure I don't miss a post (has happened in the past), and if I don't see any updates, I will just join, and update. These threads seem to get more posts towards the middle/end of the events, as opposed to the beginning. Just glad others are creating the threads, as I was asleep when this one started.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was busy playing Smash Bros., but my bracket filled up.
    I joined about an hour ago and was in the first 100 or so...so these are filling up fast.
    Davem0203 leads with 5536.
  • I joined at 10:05 Eastern. Bracket just filled at 10:20.
  • lukewin
    Options
    Hydrus wrote:
    I joined at 10:05 Eastern. Bracket just filled at 10:20.

Any chance you know how full the bracket was when you joined? Someone could misinterpret that your bracket filled in 15 mins, not 15 mins after you joined. Thanks for posting.
  • lukewin wrote:
    Any chance you know how full the bracket was when you joined? Someone could misinterpret that your bracket filled in 15 mins, not 15 mins after you joined. Thanks for posting.
    I was around 780, so it probably started and filled in around an hour.
  • VonMatterhorn
    VonMatterhorn Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Joined a bracket at 10:23 eastern. now full when I checked at 11:03. Going like hot cakes.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    Joined at 12:25 with 866, now full at 12:31.
  • lukewin
    Options

Would not recommend joining yet. I just joined thinking fresh bracket, #793 after 1st node. Leader has 3721 pts.
  • Nefesh
    Nefesh Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    lukewin wrote:

Would not recommend joining yet. I just joined thinking fresh bracket, #793 after 1st node. Leader has 3721 pts.

it seems they have different brackets filling simultaneously. Because I had the same happening to me few times - someone post that bracket is full, I join right after that and end up 600 or so.
  • lukewin
    Options
    Mine is full now. So with the poster above my first post's bracket also full, you're likely to hit a relatively fresh cricket.
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Main bracket now at 768, leader at 5908pts.

Edit: Cricket filled a minute ago.
  • russreid91
    russreid91 Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My bracket just filled at 11:27 PST.

Good luck to all that aren't in my bracket. icon_twisted.gif