Is it even possible to get a Hood Blue from a token?

Options
2»

Comments

• I haven't gotten a gold from a token in ages. Although I'd gladly open more 2* if I could actually load the game. #lollipop
  • And I thought it was just me. Somehow I just recently managed to get not only one but two blue covers. No idea how. Took me over 300 days to find blue. Wow
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,524 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got seven hood tokens (total) over the course of the game. I believe the breakdown was something like 1 yellow, 4 blue, 2 black. I've had to sell Blue covers in the past - for the longest time my Hood was 2/5/3.

Please don't hate me.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I didn't pull a blue Hood until I already had 5 in blue. I think I've pulled 2 since then
  • Never got one from a token - just event rewards.

It's the same way with Deadpool's Whales Whales Whales! Haven't seen that cover in tokens, ever. But the black covers...all over the damn place.
  • I pulled a blueflag.png Hood from a token a few days ago also. Unfortunately I do not remember what type of token it was as I have been getting a lot from rewards lately.
  • I hate to say this but I actually got a 2nd blueflag.png Hood from a heroic token that I won from LR yesterday so it is definitely possible to get them. Also on a side note I did get a redflag.png Sentry from another heroic token also. Maybe I should go to Vegas with my luck.
  • I got one Hood Blue from a heroic token a few days ago.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just got one from fatal attraction pvp. Naturally, my hood was already 5 blue before.
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    Options
    I mean, seriously, I'm on day 350 and still have yet to get a single blueflag.png for Hood.
    I could never place high enough in the PVP's to get that cover because blueflag.png generally was always the Top 10 prize. And with the current meta, getting Top 10 without Hood is pretty tough (I'm still a transitioning 3*, but then aren't we all with a billion new characters).

Anyway, has anyone ever got a blue Hood to drop from a token? Just wondering.

Well, you put kind of a positive jinx on me. This week I've drawn 3 Hood Blues from Tokens. Super happy to get my 5th Blue, and then 2 more in the same week!

Oh well, when it rains it pours.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Day 100-and-something, got my first blue Hood from season tokens yesterday. It happens... just.. infrequently!
  • My brother, who never plays, has a 1-5-2 Hood as one of his seven 3*s
  • pulled a blue hood from a standard token yesterday icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    icon_hood.pngblueflag.png and icon_hulk.pngredflag.png (13th cover) from my latest Iso-8 tokens. It's a Festivus miracle!

Fear my 5/1/5 Hood!
  • Pulled a icon_hood.pngblueflag.png from a standard token along with a icon_hood.pngyellowflag.png from the Starfall pvp token. MPQ gods demanding I keep him, I guess. Now, if only they can grace me with a icon_rocket.pngyellowflag.png cover, I shall praise them from atop the highest mountain. icon_lol.gif