Identity Theft - Nov 14-16

Options
This is the first run of Mystique's PVP.

Place holder. Rewards to be updated.

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank +
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png,
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png,
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png,
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png,
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png,
101-200. 500 iso8.png,
201-300. 250 iso8.png,
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token - Identity Theft
400. 25 imcoin.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token - Identity Theft
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png,
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png,
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png,
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png,
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png,
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,499 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Taking bets, now taking bets on who will be the prize! Line starts right here.

Right now, the character who has not had a PVP Prize in the longest (and is not vaulted) is the Hulk, but we all know how long it had been since the time before that, so I'm going to say almost certainly not. Im40, then Daken, then Psylocke.

Or do you think they're going to troll us and give us MoStorm again?
  • Doc Ock is getting due. Him being the 1100 point prize in the current PVP doesn't bode well for him, though.
  • GrimSkald wrote:

Right now, the character who has not had a PVP Prize in the longest (and is not vaulted) is the Hulk, but we all know how long it had been since the time before that, so I'm going to say almost certainly not. Im40, then Daken, then Psylocke.

I'm gonna vote for Hulk since he's currently boosted in PVE and the PVP rewards would only be given out after his required node subs end. The devs like having characters overlap in events when PVE events end and we had Unholy Outlaw only a couple weeks ago.

After that I'll guess Doc Ock, Daken then Falcon once the next PVE has started
  • GrimSkald
    Options
    Red Panda wrote:
    GrimSkald wrote:

I'm gonna vote for Hulk since he's currently boosted in PVE and the PVP rewards would only be given out after his required node subs end. The devs like having characters overlap in events when PVE events end and we had Unholy Outlaw only a couple weeks ago.

After that I'll guess Doc Ock, Daken then Falcon once the next PVE has started

Astute observations. As Ben, said, though, Doc Ock is also getting due (he's right after the three I named.)

Wouldn't "Smash Hit" be fun! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Oh, goody. Spidey.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    really like the art work
    really don't like the prize.
  • GrimSkald
    Options
    Oh wow, I was totally off - I hadn't noticed that the last Spidey award was a PVE. His last PVP was back in August. That does make him the current character who hasn't had a PVP in the longest (and isn't vaulted.)

The overall winner of that, btw, is Patch. We haven't had Patch as an award from a PVP since the end of July.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GrimSkald wrote:
    Oh wow, I was totally off - I hadn't noticed that the last Spidey award was a PVE. His last PVP was back in August. That does make him the current character who hasn't had a PVP in the longest (and isn't vaulted.)

The overall winner of that, btw, is Patch. We haven't had Patch as an award from a PVP since the end of July.
    And we won't for at least another season, since he's still vaulted.

I'm still seeing maxed 270s at 0 points, I htought they were reverting the MMR
  • SpISOman! Hmmm. Okay!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is it worth spending the HP, health packs and time pushing up to top 25 to turn my 4/4/5 Spidey into an "optimized" 3/5/5 model? Hmmmm....

cfda2811e012156082d23a884cd36a28.jpg
  • GrimSkald
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    GrimSkald wrote:

And we won't for at least another season, since he's still vaulted.

I'm still seeing maxed 270s at 0 points, I htought they were reverting the MMR

I believe the MMR thing is game-wide, not tied to an event - it affected the Lightning Rounds at the same time as Nefarious Foes. I suspect we won't see a change until tomorrow.
  • Is it worth spending the HP, health packs and time pushing up to top 25 to turn my 4/4/5 Spidey into an "optimized" 3/5/5 model? Hmmmm....

cfda2811e012156082d23a884cd36a28.jpg

Only if you intend to use his blue regularly or at least during his featured PVP, also if you don't plan to pair him with a better active yellow user then you might as well enjoy the level 4 effect of the fake heal.
  • Might as well go for a spidey cover since i hv 4/2/4 and only 1 character is higher lvl than him (hood). My guess for event after spidey is im40 or lazy daken
  • xequalsy
    xequalsy Posts: 231
    Options
    Mattfal wrote:
    Might as well go for a spidey cover since i hv 4/2/4 and only 1 character is higher lvl than him (hood). My guess for event after spidey is im40 or lazy daken
    Think it's Hulk, it said the End Times(TM) testing will happen with the Hulk versus event in the update preview thread.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had a defensive loss for 1 point. Is my opponent really getting only 1 point for the victory?

If so, what the frell was the point in playing me? Surely there must have been better targets for more points.

If not, has there been a stealth change to the way points are won / lost?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    I've had a defensive loss for 1 point. Is my opponent really getting only 1 point for the victory?

If so, what the frell was the point in playing me? Surely there must have been better targets for more points.

Only 1 fight? Are you sure there were a mix of wins and losses?
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

Only 1 fight? Are you sure there were a mix of wins and losses?

Yep, positive. I've had a few <10 point defensive losses over the last day or so, but 1 point was the lowest. If it happens again I'll grab a screen shot. I should have done that when it happened, but it didn't occur to me until afterward.

And I don't know if it's because the Americans are asleep and the Europeans are all at church, but it's been quiet as for the last 3 or 4 hours, no attacks at all.
  • Moon Roach wrote:

Some people don't appear to understand how the match point system works. That's my guess as to what's going on here.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

Some people don't appear to understand how the match point system works. That's my guess as to what's going on here.
    They really wanted that bonus 30 ISO for winning the match icon_lol.gif
  • Moon Roach wrote:

A 1 point defense win means that you were probably worth 45-50 points for your attacker. I've targeted guys worth 1800 and lost and actually lost 0 points. If your score was around 500 then your attacker probably only had 25 points. Could be someone tanking.