The I got my HP refund for alliance slots thread (RDY)

Options
2»

Comments

• lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    nimvin wrote:
    Got a 2500 and two 100's. Still waiting on remainder. They refunded me the same amount for slots 13&14 that I bought during anniversary week. So 6300 -2700 =3600 still owed. Glad to have it for sure. Really debating on 5th bk xf and y Lthor lol. Like has been said and its worth repeating this is really awesome of d3 and much appreciated.

unco_dan got the difference.
    unco_dan wrote:
    wow i dont really understand how they're calculating the refund, like in a pleasantly surprised way...i got 4000 hp but i probably only spent around 500 on alliance roster slots. so...this is amazing. thanks D3! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Got mine back, it was odd as it came in three chunks, its like it each chunk was based on the amount you spent per period, one very large chunk like 10 or 9k, can't remember exactly which would have been when I bought the final few slots, then a much smaller chunk around 2 or 3k, again when I only bought a few slots and then 600 which was bought when I first made the alliance and increased the size.

Not sure it was the exact amount I spent, but I'm not so bothered as its most of what I spent, and its good that they finally understood why some of us were so mad at the alliance change. I only hope they put a bit more thought on future changes which may have impact hp purchases and people's reaction towards them, though these seem limited to covers now (not counting shields).
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    To my utter shock i got back 2000HP. Thank you for this bonus D3P as i honestly didnt think i spent that much.
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got mine too....8500 and 500...............damn........I spent a lot! Hahahaha
  • I have not received anything and I bought quite a few
  • UNDERDOG88 wrote:
    I have not received anything and I bought quite a few

I haven't been on here very long but I did put a lot of HP into this game and expanded my alliance to 36 slots. I haven't received anything yet either.

Anyone else having this issue or are they still giving ot points?
  • Flume
    Flume Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Thank you D3, already spent half of it back to you!
  • Vohnkar
    Vohnkar Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had 12k refunded, not sure how much I spent but its ok, I'm happy with that and already spent 10k bying some roster slots and a couple of my wolvie covers icon_e_smile.gif. Thanks again, as soon as we have a sale I'll be paying you back to expand my fathers roster slots icon_e_wink.gif
  • still havent recieved mine yet.....
    icon_evil.gif
  • still havent recieved mine yet.....
    icon_evil.gif
  • swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    UNDERDOG88 wrote:
    I have not received anything and I bought quite a few

I haven't been on here very long but I did put a lot of HP into this game and expanded my alliance to 36 slots. I haven't received anything yet either.

Anyone else having this issue or are they still giving ot points?

Do you mean you expanded your roster?
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't see the in game popup for this anymore. I received a 2500 chunk and two 100s, but built up 2 different alliances. Has the refund process ended or is it still ongoing?
  • I got a chunk back, but didn't pay attention to how much. Spent some to buy another blue cover for Hood before the announcement to nerf him. Thanks, I guess.
  • das boot wrote:
    I got a chunk back, but didn't pay attention to how much. Spent some to buy another blue cover for Hood before the announcement to nerf him. Thanks, I guess.

Well, you spent it on his good cover.
  • DroidDoes
    DroidDoes Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Got mine last week in 3 chunks but still all at once for a total of 1700
  • I got nothing icon_cry.gif