The I got my HP refund for alliance slots thread (RDY)

Options
Unknown
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I have not gotten mine yet, but thought I would start a thread so that we can track when they come in and if you would like how much you got back.

The hp is now coming in.

Comments

• Looks like I started this just in time.
  • Just got mine. They are releasing it in chunks. I got a total of 9000. And my wife got 11500. So yes the full amounts are being refunded.
  • Got one chunk for 2500. Not even sure how much I spent. 2500 is slot 12 plus 13 which might be right. Anyway nice to see HP rolling out.
  • Got my 10500 back. Half of that was my xforce buff fund. Guess it will be my next OP character fund.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got my 6300 back. Woot!
  • 4000 for me
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    only got 1300 despite funding my old alliance to 20 slots entirely by myself.
  • Give it a few, they may be processing by date batch. 1300 is slots 6 and 7, which you probably bought close together. Assume the process is running and you will get full refund, otherwise open a support ticket in about 24 hours.
  • Vohnkar
    Vohnkar Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got mine too, thanks.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got all mine, albeit in 4 separate chunks.
  • 19,500 HP back; 15,000 2,900 1000 600

Thank you, D3, a very classy move and a genuine gesture of appreciation to those of us who choose to support the game.

WAH-HOO!
  • wow i dont really understand how they're calculating the refund, like in a pleasantly surprised way...i got 4000 hp but i probably only spent around 500 on alliance roster slots. so...this is amazing. thanks D3! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • That's... surprising.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, I spent a little over 41k on alliance member slots. Kinda regretting that promise I made to match any refund amounts icon_eek.gif . Looks like I will now have to buy $200 USD of Hp soon. icon_e_confused.gif Anyone know if there's going to be an Hp sale soon?
  • Well, I spent a little over 41k on alliance member slots. Kinda regretting that promise I made to match any refund amounts icon_eek.gif . Looks like I will now have to buy $200 USD of Hp soon. icon_e_confused.gif Anyone know if there's going to be an Hp sale soon?

Let's hope it will be for Xmas or New Year's Eve.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    Well, I spent a little over 41k on alliance member slots. Kinda regretting that promise I made to match any refund amounts icon_eek.gif . Looks like I will now have to buy $200 USD of Hp soon. icon_e_confused.gif Anyone know if there's going to be an Hp sale soon?

Let's hope it will be for Xmas or New Year's Eve.

I was hoping for Thanksgiving since the initial promise was to match my refund amount within a couple weeks. However, I'm not sure about Thanksgiving, as that is only an American holiday.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got my 6300 HP. Didn't realise I'd spent quite so much. Dunno what to do with it now.
  • Got mine. Thank you very much.
  • nimvin
    nimvin Posts: 81
    Options
    Got a 2500 and two 100's. Still waiting on remainder. They refunded me the same amount for slots 13&14 that I bought during anniversary week. So 6300 -2700 =3600 still owed. Glad to have it for sure. Really debating on 5th bk xf and y Lthor lol. Like has been said and its worth repeating this is really awesome of d3 and much appreciated.
  • swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I was the only one who put HP into my alliance, and I was up to 17 slots since the day after the alliances launched; The 15000+600 chunks sound about right. Now, what to do with it...