List of shielded people - Double Shot

Options

Comments

• Are shielded people listed on the leaderboard? ( if not they should be)
  • Aflboss 1258
    Team should be bagwomen, Ironman and bagcaptain. All low lvl

Common 1112
    Rag, mag, Ironman, just watch out on mag purple, should be easy to win.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    xinyucao wrote:
    Aflboss 1258
    Team should be bagwomen, Ironman and bagcaptain. All low lvl

Common 1112
    Rag, mag, Ironman, just watch out on mag purple, should be easy to win.

I must have hit aflboss 8 times today. What a generous fellow.
  • Purty_Hawkeye
    Purty_Hawkeye Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Not one shield in my bracket as of yet Top scorer has 847 and there is a pretty even downward spread of about 15-20 points each rank until you get to me at 20 and 603. No shields up at all I think this is going to be a bracket where the leaders slam them down around 3hrs from the end. I'm saving the very generous aflboss and Common for a later push towards 800.
  • While I was shielded at 824, common used me as a springboard.
  • There are tons of shielded people in my bracket (including me, Buecherwyrm as well as Rintinboy, CL, Packet et al.

But the bracket is pretty low it seems, I am #1 at only 866 points - so boost, people, boost!
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    In my bracket:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS 1042
    Matty-BANG 786
    Brendangr 766
    Nix23 744
    Ghost Six Six 651
    Sasquatchkid 606
    Robert549 536
  • Current leader in my bracket
    xiaoyizi 1404 shielded
    doisneau 906
    CKS 876
    Rozden 766
    That's it for now.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Just shielded with 1225

Also, Hellreign got up to 1405 and re-shielded
  • Wow, sounds like the rising up the ranks using shielded people is working out for some. I'm sure it takes lots of efforts and somewhat HP to keep it up. Either way, nice job.
  • Killjoy00
    Killjoy00 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Arver2oo4 - 650
    lougan - 495
    fubuki - 425
  • Kelbris
    Options
    Roya PQ wrote:
    Wow, sounds like the rising up the ranks using shielded people is working out for some. I'm sure it takes lots of efforts and somewhat HP to keep it up. Either way, nice job.

It's pretty useful when you can repeatedly attack someone who has 1100 points without their point total going down.

Doesn't really screw up their game either. Shields rock so far.
  • My bracket has Izzy416 shielded at 1442 points. He must not be in my match making range because I can't find him to take the sweet sweet free points. Also I'd like to overtake him because being over 1200 points and not in first place in my bracket is a new one on me.
  • Kelbris
    Options
    My bracket has Izzy416 shielded at 1442 points. He must not be in my match making range because I can't find him to take the sweet sweet free points. Also I'd like to overtake him because being over 1200 points and not in first place in my bracket is a new one on me.

Get closer to his score. I'm seeing TheLadder a lot because I'm within 100 points of him. It's RARE that I'm seeing someone who's 1400+ while I'm at 1225.

Try getting to 1300-1350 and see if he shows up after like 10 skips.
  • Shielded of the Top 10s in my bracket:
    Morak 617
    Berner 601
    Bhatchett3 504
    Grambo 454
    Fallnomega 440
    ElDuder 438
  • Kelbris wrote:
    My bracket has Izzy416 shielded at 1442 points. He must not be in my match making range because I can't find him to take the sweet sweet free points. Also I'd like to overtake him because being over 1200 points and not in first place in my bracket is a new one on me.

Get closer to his score. I'm seeing TheLadder a lot because I'm within 100 points of him. It's RARE that I'm seeing someone who's 1400+ while I'm at 1225.

Try getting to 1300-1350 and see if he shows up after like 10 skips.

Saw you too icon_e_smile.gif skipped you, because there was someone shielding with a scrub team - must have hit him for at least 300 points.

So... all the people whining about the new system, what are they thinking of people hitting the 1000 point scores again? You don't even have to grind ten points here, five points there - I have been finding 20 and 30 point matches for fun today, even in the 1000s.
  • Kelbris
    Options
    Shielded again with 1471. Found someone with over 1600 points, but I don't know if they were shielding.
  • I (Buecherwyrm) am shielded at 1122 pts. - so hit me with your rhythm-sticks.

Up to now I am enjoying the heck out of the new shields, finally I can get some of these juicy progression rewards and protect my nice little points.

Up to now I am enjoying the heck out of the new shields, finally I can get some of these juicy progression rewards and protect my nice little points.

Thank you sir. You gave me my stepping stone to jump up above 1400. I looked to see what matches were available after crossing 1400 and the first opponent the game offered was worth 27! I think the devs will either be setting the progression award levels higher or offering lesser awards. I think they are going to give out more X Force Wolverines than Inviaible Women this event.

Thank you sir. You gave me my stepping stone to jump up above 1400. I looked to see what matches were available after crossing 1400 and the first opponent the game offered was worth 27! I think the devs will either be setting the progression award levels higher or offering lesser awards. I think they are going to give out more X Force Wolverines than Inviaible Women this event.

somehow i doubt that since the only way people are going to be able to reach said rewards is by use/abuse of the shield system which is a sink for HP. If they push the reward tiers up then people are likely going to riot