Poor progression rewards in SHIELD Simulator

Options
2»

Comments

• When did you start playing sim? I started about 5 days into the season playing occasional matches and got the hp at 1.5k without too much trouble. If you're running into teams that are too tough for you, find the one worth most points and give it a shot anyway. Doesn't hurt if you lose a few points, major profit if you walk away limping - either way, afterwards you'll get teams more on your level again. At least, that's how it's worked for me.
    IIRC, I started in first day of Season 7, building 100 points evey day. Was there a 3* at 1.5k? If yes, kudos to you. If no, what's the point between getting to 1250 and 1500 apart from worthless rewards?
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    1500 was 25 HP, as was 1900 (I think).

Other than those two minor, minor things it was very tinykitty stuff for rewards.
  • In general the SIM rewards come in the form of Season rewards, because you can add about 2,000 points to your overall using it. I agree the SIM rewards are pretty bad, but they are not that bad if you are just starting out. I do agree they should be tokens instead of covers tho. 1900 is about all I ever get in SIM for the HP. Never gotten a 3* cover, although some have. Generally it's not worth it to me to shield in Simulator just for the 3* cover.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MarvelMan wrote:
    1500 was 25 HP, as was 1900 (I think).

Other than those two minor, minor things it was very tinykitty stuff for rewards.

The sim is good for playing with lower-levelled or new characters while collecting iso from pvp drops - much better rate than prologue. And the hp is always my target - not worth the hits to climb for the 3*s when my roster is unmaxed and thus a softer target.