Help, team ups

2»

Comments

• elracing21 wrote:
    In this double shot I'm running IM, thor, spidey. IM hits hard, thors powers are kill shots and spidey is the stun man as everyone ecplained. This tactic works very well when there is blue at the begining.

Yeah, you should have a good team for this event, at least once Spidey gets some levels.
    elracing21 wrote:
    I'm going to start trying to get in those lighting rounds but which of those guys is a good one to throw to fight with what I have? What do people usually use besides the godly Ragnarok lol

The easiest rounds are Doom and Loki. Doom isn't too bad of a character, but I wouldn't level him even if you got him right now -- you have better uses for the ISO. But use those rounds to try and get a Diabolical token and hope for a Mags or red Rags.

You might want to put some ISO into your Rags and use him (maybe instead of IM40? Unsure... I wouldn't drop Thor because he's the big damage dealer right now), particularly in the Rags rounds. I was able to place top 25 in Rags using a 0/4 Rags a couple months ago. And then top 50 in another round w/ the 0/4 he became, which lucked me my first red Rags.

PS - sorry for being a **** earlier. And you're quite right that I was.