Heroic Venom and Combined Arms prizes awarded again

Options
2»

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    MojoWild wrote:
    Just got my prizes for Heroic Venom and Combined Arms again. Anyone else?
    Will they recall these or just let it pass? I'm going to wait to spend any of it until we know what's going on. I don't want to get sandboxed for it.

Hi everyone,

The double-rewarding is a known issue that popped up and is now fixed. The additional rewards will not be recalled. No need to worry about penalties or "sandboxing."

Thanks for the thread and your concern.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    MojoWild wrote:
    Just got my prizes for Heroic Venom and Combined Arms again. Anyone else?
    Will they recall these or just let it pass? I'm going to wait to spend any of it until we know what's going on. I don't want to get sandboxed for it.

Hi everyone,

The double-rewarding is a known issue that popped up and is now fixed. The additional rewards will not be recalled. No need to worry about penalties or "sandboxing."

Thanks for the thread and your concern.

Thanks for letting us know!
    For the record, I never thought that D3 would purposely sandbox anyone for the error, was just afraid that whatever automatic safeguards there are to catch cheaters would do that. icon_e_smile.gif
  • MojoWild wrote:
    For the record, I never thought that D3 would purposely sandbox anyone for the error, was just afraid that whatever automatic safeguards there are to catch cheaters would do that. icon_e_smile.gif
    exactly!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hooray! It's not how I expected to get my first optimally covered 3* character, but I'll take it.
  • I didn't receive the dubble venom reward, can I ask the support ?

*run fast* xD
  • Can I give back my CA double rewards for double Tex Mex rewards?
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You guys (D3P) should apologize for the bug and give us Anniversary Tokens as compensation icon_lol.gif I'm pretty disappointed, double rewards shame on you!