Anyone interested in Facebook Sharing

2»

Comments

• I want Facebook friends. I play every day. Send me a private messsage
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Also looking for FB friends to share rewards with. PM me.
  • Nice, it looks like it's not only those 70 Iso rewards that trigger sharing with friends, 3 people on my friends list just got 140 iso icon_e_smile.gif
  • Well is it me or did the iso8 sharing go away sometime today?
  • i'm available. pm me so we can get it set up.
  • Hey guys, just joined the board and playing pretty actively as well...
    Been lurking on the forums but will be a bit more active here too icon_e_smile.gif

If anyone interested, I'm looking for 3 people for facebook sharing, please PM me!
  • It's broken and always wants to send gifts to the same three people, throwing in a random every now and then. It definitely does not prioritize people who just sent you gifts as I feel bad that I cannot send gifts back to those who have sent them to me.
  • PM if you want to be friends
    Currently 1st in Arena and 18th in UISo-8 in my brackets.
  • I'm looking for 3 players to facebook share with. If you are going to just have 3 facebook friends to share with, add me up. Everytime I get a reward, I'll send it to the same 3 people, so I gotta make sure they will do the same for me. I'm very, very active.
  • i'd be interested also (i'm very active) but can you choose the 3 people you send it to? right now it seems random as hell
  • If you have only 1 friends playing the game, you'd only be sending to that 1 person. If you don't have anyone in your friend list playing the game, then they will pick at random from your list (equivalent to a game invite)
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2013
    -List Filled! Thanks-
  • I'm interested in sharing, but can't PM because I've only just registered.
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    I have a Facebook slot open with 2 out of 3 friends if anyone else wants to do the same for me icon_e_smile.gif
  • Would love to add some Facebook friends. I hate seeing those "share with friends" messages go to waste.
  • I have only few friends on this account, so there is good chance for getting shared items
    goran.petrovic.796@facebook.com
    please add, thanks
  • jamaxiu@gmail.com - looking for few active and addicted guys
  • Feel free to add my temp account for gaming. ^_^

tummyuser@gmail.com