Anyone interested in Facebook Sharing

Options
Hi

I think the new "Powering Up Your Allies" feature is pretty useful. I would like to do that for my friends when I play (a lot) However none of them currently are playing

Anyone interested in adding up facebook friends for the purpose of sharing? please PM me your e-mail address and I'll add you.

Comments

• Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    I'm a little confused. The only Facebook option I've seen is when I win 70 iso, it asks me to share with 3 random facebook friends, who I am 99% sure don't even play games. Is there another Powering up your Allies feature I haven't found?
  • I saw one when I won one of the mission prizes, I was given the opportunity to share it with 3 random friends on Facebook. That will be the problem, we could all add each other, but chances are your regular friends will still be chosen for these freebies. No harm in trying I suppose.
  • I am looking for active players also but I want to my friend list to be 5 people max. Chances in such smaller facebook friends list will be quite big to share prizes. If you have facebook account only for this game please add me
  • That's it. I'm deleting all my friends from Facebook and just adding you guys.

icon_e_smile.gif
  • jphurley82 wrote:
    That's it. I'm deleting all my friends from Facebook and just adding you guys.

icon_e_smile.gif

That is why we create another facebook account only for this game. We love it so much icon_e_smile.gif
  • Polkio wrote:
    jphurley82 wrote:
    That's it. I'm deleting all my friends from Facebook and just adding you guys.

icon_e_smile.gif

That is why we create another facebook account only for this game. We love it so much icon_e_smile.gif

Ugh, i would create a new one if I could transfer my data, don't want to start over
  • I am a bit confused about how the sharing actually works, but I think it prioritizes people that have their game connected to their FB over those who don't. Before I started adding people that play, it would just share with random people on my FB, but after adding a few people that play, it seems to only share with them... Anyone else care to share their findings, so we can get this figured out for sure?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    I am a bit confused about how the sharing actually works, but I think it prioritizes people that have their game connected to their FB over those who don't. Before I started adding people that play, it would just share with random people on my FB, but after adding a few people that play, it seems to only share with them... Anyone else care to share their findings, so we can get this figured out for sure?
    Correct, it shares with random people that have the game and are playing. It tends to grab someone or two someones that have sent you something to reciprocate, then snags other players for different slots. We'll be expanding this functionality as we go forward, this is just V1.
  • It would be nice if it ONLY chose people that play, I don't wanna spam my fb friends with notifications or whatever. Not even really sure how it works. Does it leave a message on their facebook?
  • IceIX wrote:
    I am a bit confused about how the sharing actually works, but I think it prioritizes people that have their game connected to their FB over those who don't. Before I started adding people that play, it would just share with random people on my FB, but after adding a few people that play, it seems to only share with them... Anyone else care to share their findings, so we can get this figured out for sure?
    Correct, it shares with random people that have the game and are playing. It tends to grab someone or two someones that have sent you something to reciprocate, then snags other players for different slots. We'll be expanding this functionality as we go forward, this is just V1.

If you don't have at least 3 friends playing, it just grabs random friends though. It would be nice if there was some indication showing which friends actually have the game installed so we don't have to spam those people that have no interest in playing. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dninot
    Options
    hogunner wrote:

If you don't have at least 3 friends playing, it just grabs random friends though. It would be nice if there was some indication showing which friends actually have the game installed so we don't have to spam those people that have no interest in playing. icon_e_smile.gif

I'd bet 500 Iso that this won't change. Spamming is a handy form of advertisement. A prince from Nigeria told me so!
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    It would be nice if it ONLY chose people that play, I don't wanna spam my fb friends with notifications or whatever. Not even really sure how it works. Does it leave a message on their facebook?

it works just like vegeta said, if you have nobody that plays it's random but if you do have people that play then it auto selects them. I know you are super active... you should add me! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Add me Dr_nachinpbg@hotmail.com Stuck in the turotiral butg currently but in all rpevious tourneys have botained tier 2 rewards. I play often and have been plating since day 1. This account was cerated for Marvel puzzle quest exclusivley.
  • I'm up for an add. Just send a message with your request saying "marvel". John.skaar.7@facebook.com
  • I've been spamming the repeatable Red Iso-8 event mission but never seem to get a 'share' option. It only came up for me a few times in arena
  • Dninot
    Options
    Not personally comfortable sharing my personal details publicly here. If anyone wants to add though, send me a PM.
  • Dninot wrote:
    Not personally comfortable sharing my personal details publicly here. If anyone wants to add though, send me a PM.

In the same boat but unfortunately I've been burned in the past by adding people for in game perks so I've very hesitant to add anyone to my Facebook account I don't personally know. If I'd known I was going to enjoy this game so much and that they were going to add FB integration, I probably would have setup a dummy FB account just for this game but too late now. Nothing against anyone here; everyone seems really nice and cool but I just don't know that I'm ready to do that again. icon_neutral.gif
  • Dninot
    Options
    Too true, too true.....

Hey hogunner, wanna be friends?
  • Dninot wrote:
    Too true, too true.....

Hey hogunner, wanna be friends?

Haha! Sure! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Anybody that wants to add me, PM me your facebook. I promise I won't message/spam you icon_e_biggrin.gif