Patch Notes (10/28/14)

Options
2»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    anamosity wrote:
    - Added hooks for Alliance reward changes. The following changes have not yet been implemented, but when Live :
    *UPDATED Info: If you participate in an Event, you'll receive Alliance rewards based on the Alliance you were in at the moment the Event ended, instead of the Alliance you're in when rewards are given out. This change in Alliance rewards is meant to help the situation where getting kicked from your Alliance during an Event leaves you with nothing.

So if I get kicked out of an alliance with a few hours to go and am without an alliance at the end of the event is that what this is supposed to help with? Or is this for the seemingly small time where I finish the event with an alliance and get kicked out before the awards are handed out. If it's the former it's not working, I got the boot in the dying hours of the last pve and wasn't near a computer to try to find a new alliance and came up empty handed.
    The thing you quoted says you need to be in an alliance the moment the event ends. You'll get the rewards for this alliance.
    In your case you weren't in an alliance when the event ended, so you won't get an alliance reward.

So yes, this is for the guys who are with an alliance when the event ends, and then, for whatever reason, switch to another alliance before rewards are handed out.
  • anamosity
    Options
    Yes but it also says
    This change in Alliance rewards is meant to help the situation where getting kicked from your Alliance during an Event leaves you with nothing.

so it says both during and at the end are used which was what I was hoping to clear up.