My points are not crediting pvp and pve

2»

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just curious, but how is your internet connection?

I was in a place with very bad reception about a week ago. My game would lose connection every now and then. Kept seeing the "Agent, we lost your connection" message. While I was playing, I got 4 standard tokens. When I cashed them in, I got a red Colossus, two 1 star.png (but dont remember which ones), and a black Xforce. I was like icon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_lol.gif I could not believe that I just got a 3 star.pngand a 4 star.png back to back. And they were two that I needed as well. So I add them to my Colossus and Xforce and play another hour or so.

BUT, when I got home, where I have my wi-fi and a good solid signal, they were gone and I suddenly had 4 standard tokens. I knew there was no way in H&LL that I would pull 2 more cardpack.png out them. All because I had a bad signal.

So that could be whats going on with you. Your signal is just strong enough to let you play, but not strong enough to stay connected to the D3 servers.
  • Just curious, but how is your internet connection?

I was in a place with very bad reception about a week ago. My game would lose connection every now and then. Kept seeing the "Agent, we lost your connection" message. While I was playing, I got 4 standard tokens. When I cashed them in, I got a red Colossus, two 1 star.png (but dont remember which ones), and a black Xforce. I was like icon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_lol.gif I could not believe that I just got a 3 star.pngand a 4 star.png back to back. And they were two that I needed as well. So I add them to my Colossus and Xforce and play another hour or so.

BUT, when I got home, where I have my wi-fi and a good solid signal, they were gone and I suddenly had 4 standard tokens. I knew there was no way in H&LL that I would pull 2 more cardpack.png out them. All because I had a bad signal.

So that could be whats going on with you. Your signal is just strong enough to let you play, but not strong enough to stay connected to the D3 servers.

My Internet connection is great, 200/ 20upload. I really don't know were to go from here. I've had this issue for months now.