My points are not crediting pvp and pve

I just won a battle in pve which got me over 60k, which got me a iso reward. but as i get to check my rank in the overall score. that battle i just won is no where to be seen. ****, were did the points go? my team took damage, the node now has a countdown to refresh.

what just happen, this has been happening to me all month, D3 support has been no help, so I come to this forum for some sort of help. ive lost covers to this problem and im really close to just deleting this game.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did your points not go up at all, or did they just go up by a smaller amount than the meter showed? Sometimes the post-battle points count is inaccurate.
  • No points. but the popup that comes after one wins a battle, showed the correct score of over 60k and the reward i got and the next upcoming.

after the battle no reward, no points
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh this issue again? Don't worry; it's likely just the leaderboard score representation that is out of whack again.
    (For what? The 5th time now? Devs need to put the hamsters powering their servers on steroids or something...)
  • Same problem in pve. Never had this happen. How long till my 700ish points and token show up?
  • _RiO_ wrote:
    Oh this issue again? Don't worry; it's likely just the leaderboard score representation that is out of whack again.
    (For what? The 5th time now? Devs need to put the hamsters powering their servers on steroids or something...)

The problem is that this has happened to me in PVP, just recently in the Mohawk storm event, were i won with one minute left and it never credited. The hood one a couple of days ago, were points also didn't credit. both events i lost covers by one or two points. I never got those points back.

Ive email back and forth with d3 support on this matter, on wins not crediting, were points reached rewards and pop confirmations popup on screen. Only to not receive anything once back to the nodes menu.

The feeling that i get with support is that D3 thinks their system is 100% accurate and that im crazy and those popup never happened, or that i never won those battles.
  • even though i was 12th in pve when this happened, I choose to not fight a single battle until this is cleared up.
  • even though i was 12th in pve when this happened, I choose to not fight a single battle until this is cleared up.

So because the game is hurting you, you hurt yourself in the game?

That'll show those darn devs.

I get what you are saying, but i have a purpose. I don't want to have 15 battles after this happened, i want the devs to see the last win i had and tell me what went wrong. then check three pvp events were i had this same issue.

does this make sense? im sick of contacting d3 about this same issue on multiple events to only be told that nothing appears and bah bah

I get what you are saying, but i have a purpose. I don't want to have 15 battles after this happened, i want the devs to see the last win i had and tell me what went wrong. then check three pvp events that this same issue has happened.

does this make sense? im sick of contacting d3 about this same issue on multiple events to only be told that nothing appears and bah bah

I get what you are trying to do, but my response is this. What if they never contact you back? You will never play another match, so you might as well just leave now. I know it's frustrating, I really do, but if you have read this forum for any length of time you will realize that there are LOTS of things that this company flat out ignores (or doesn't comment on so we THINK they are ignoring it). Don't cripple your game (and possible alliance relationship) because you not playing matches will have no bearing whatsoever on whether or not D3 helps you.

I get what you are saying, but i have a purpose. I don't want to have 15 battles after this happened, i want the devs to see the last win i had and tell me what went wrong. then check three pvp events that this same issue has happened.

I get what you are trying to do, but my response is this. What if they never contact you back? You will never play another match, so you might as well just leave now. I know it's frustrating, I really do, but if you have read this forum for any length of time you will realize that there are LOTS of things that this company flat out ignores (or doesn't comment on so we THINK they are ignoring it). Don't cripple your game (and possible alliance relationship) because you not playing matches will have no bearing whatsoever on whether or not D3 helps you.

I know, but this is the fourth time this has happened to me, ive lost hood, falcon a ten pack. If this was the first time cool, but it's not. maybe your right I should just quit right now.

it's like im now doing this for validation, tell me i was right those other times i email D3 on points that didn't' credit which cost me covers and rewards.

• I know, but this is the fourth time this has happened to me, ive lost hood, falcon a ten pack. If this was the first time cool, but it's not. maybe your right I should just quit right now.

it's like im now doing this for validation, tell me i was right those other times i email D3 on points that didn't' credit which cost me covers and rewards.

Who knows? Maybe our little conversation has caught someones eye. Maybe at this moment someone is thinking "Oh ****, that negative jerk Paintsville might be talking one of our players into quitting". At any moment, a red name may post a reply in this thread. It would be nice.

I don't want you to quit because I love this game and want everyone to love it. I also don't want you to suffer if you are truly losing points and prizes. But most of all, I don't want you to cripple you future MPQ experience in an attempt to get noticed by people who may never decide to answer you.

If you want a support group I can recommend the EU Timezone Group, The Anti-Scaling in PvE Group, and The Drop Percentages for Boosts and TUs Are to Low Group. They don't get answers either, but they sometimes get a "We know this is a problem but we don't have a solution." which is better than what you are getting now.

• I know, but this is the fourth time this has happened to me, ive lost hood, falcon a ten pack. If this was the first time cool, but it's not. maybe your right I should just quit right now.

Who knows? Maybe our little conversation has caught someones eye. Maybe at this moment someone is thinking "Oh ****, that negative jerk Paintsville might be talking one of our players into quitting". At any moment, a red name may post a reply in this thread. It would be nice.

I don't want you to quit because I love this game and want everyone to love it. I also don't want you to suffer if you are truly losing points and prizes. But most of all, I don't want you to cripple you future MPQ experience in an attempt to get noticed by people who may never decide to answer you.

If you want a support group I can recommend the EU Timezone Group, The Anti-Scaling in PvE Group, and The Drop Percentages for Boosts and TUs Are to Low Group. They don't get answers either, but they sometimes get a "We know this is a problem but we don't have a solution." which is better than what you are getting now.

so i decide to suck it up for my clan and do a few battles until i reach 70k, and guess what happened?

It F'N happened again yup, I won a battle that put me over 70k, the screen showed me the checkmate" all rewards done". but once gain it was all a lie.. the points never credited, the reward never given.. but the damage on my team an the refresh timer on the node is present. So the game knows it happened.

I feel like bill murray groundhog
  • To be honest, I wondered if you might just be imagining things, and missing something. I would have continued that thinking if it only happened once. But if you keep seeing this happen, then you are either insane or you have a SERIOUS problem. Since I don't believe you are insane (you aren't, are you) then I think you need to PM Ice or Hi-Fi and politely ask if they would take the time to look at your account. I would be livid if it was me, so I hope things work out for you.
  • To be honest, I wondered if you might just be imagining things, and missing something. I would have continued that thinking if it only happened once. But if you keep seeing this happen, then you are either insane or you have a SERIOUS problem. Since I don't believe you are insane (you aren't, are you) then I think you need to PM Ice or Hi-Fi and politely ask if they would take the time to look at your account. I would be livid if it was me, so I hope things work out for you.

funny you say that, Im kicking myself right now for not taking a screenshot. God why didn't I. I was in those moments" naw this won't happen again" as I clicked pass the check mark of all rewards done
  • I just PM'd those two guys, hope they reply.

But this issue that im having got me thinking, is there a record of each battle on file of some sort?
  • Couldn't tell you. I am not a tech savvy guy. Hopefully you will get an answer in the morning. Let us know how it turns out.
  • I had about 2000 points until my next progression.

I looked at the two nodes and they added up to 2200 or something like that, so I figured I'd get the progression after I fought those two fights.

I won the first one, and my score went up by about 1200, and then it said I got the progression reward.

I was confused, because I could have sworn I had just checked that it was 2 wins to get the reward, not one.

But I just shrugged and returned to the main screen.

And then I saw that I had actually not gotten the progression and the points that I had at the metering screen before the new points were applied was my actual total.

So at first glance, it looked like I didn't get any points, but in reality, the points were just applied before the meter and the game got confused.

I still got the progression after I played the second fight though.

Any chance this is what happened to you?
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    I've noticed the problem a couple times in PvE, where I beat the node, the node shows I've used one of the refreshes, and the points never credit.

Now the second version of this I only saw once, in PvE. I beat a node that said points X, and I swear I got 2x points credited.

I can't tell if that was the server catching and crediting a node I beat earlier, giving me 2x for one node once, my screen not showing the correct points the node was worth, or just my imagination. So I've been trying to pay more attention to the points credited, but I know there is really nothing to be done with D3s system if the points aren't credited correctly.
  • esoxnepa wrote:
    I've noticed the problem a couple times in PvE, where I beat the node, the node shows I've used one of the refreshes, and the points never credit.

Now the second version of this I only saw once, in PvE. I beat a node that said points X, and I swear I got 2x points credited.

I can't tell if that was the server catching and crediting a node I beat earlier, giving me 2x for one node once, my screen not showing the correct points the node was worth, or just my imagination. So I've been trying to pay more attention to the points credited, but I know there is really nothing to be done with D3s system if the points aren't credited correctly.

im really looking at each point extremely close now, in when it happened for the second time last night, it did not carry over to the next match, nor did it appear later.
  • onimus wrote:
    I had about 2000 points until my next progression.

I looked at the two nodes and they added up to 2200 or something like that, so I figured I'd get the progression after I fought those two fights.

I won the first one, and my score went up by about 1200, and then it said I got the progression reward.

I was confused, because I could have sworn I had just checked that it was 2 wins to get the reward, not one.

But I just shrugged and returned to the main screen.

And then I saw that I had actually not gotten the progression and the points that I had at the metering screen before the new points were applied was my actual total.

So at first glance, it looked like I didn't get any points, but in reality, the points were just applied before the meter and the game got confused.

I still got the progression after I played the second fight though.

Any chance this is what happened to you?

nope, it's as if the fight never happened, no reward, no points. i have to waste health packs to fight the same match for less points to earn the reward that was never reward.