Which team would be most challenging to face in PVE?

2»

Comments

• _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    nimvin wrote:
    Now the teams with obw you better hope she is 5/4/4 lol.

Feed her enough blue and if she has enough levels over 94, then her purple is no longer the real danger. The danger becomes her blue keeping everything alive forever.

Hence the pairing with the 2 Muscles being so dangerous; already tanky goons pushed to extremes and being healed every 3rd turn.
    And ofcourse the synergy of their overpowered strike tiles with OBW's Espionage.

Any purple she can get in on you would just be icing on the cake, really.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    I'm not afraid of any of those teams..... if I can have my old CMags back icon_e_wink.gif - i don't care what you have, you are not even getting a turn
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Venom is actually probably the worst opponent you would have to face. Venom Daken Lieutenant or Venom Muscle Lieutenant would probably wipe the floor with most teams. You either get stunned every other turn or they store up enough for 2-3 stuns in arrow, letting all CDs go off.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Starting to have a healthy respect for the AI version of Rags. icon_eek.gif

Daken is a chump, Thor wipes the floor with him. Venom is annoying, but if you counter with 2* BW, he's controllable. Goons are pretty easily dealt with using an Ares/mMags combo, I've found. But the freakin' cascades that AI Rags gets... does my head in, some nodes. icon_lol.gif

Note: I realise he's not technically 'a team', so let's just say... any team with him on it, at high enough levels. >.>
  • nimvin
    nimvin Posts: 81
    Personally I like using rags against daken. For one hes my only hard capped character (several at 140 and 2 at 153) but I pair him with LThor. 12 red 12 yellow burst whoever cots daken and usually game over before I have to deal with tiles. Plus its nice using someone to tank for thor and save health packs for after he fights rags lol.
  • Devil dino, bullseye, spidey

Nothing but shields, stuns, heals with constant arm waving. And the biting.

Any match that is two goons with one actual hero can be managed with LCap - iMags, similarly any 3 goon node can be managed with the right team (Hood, OBW, Storm would be so slow but will shut down goons hard)

Scariest combo I can think of off the top of my head, triple 395 Daken. or double Daken + OBW or sentry.