Deadpool vs. MPQ: Oct. 10 - 12

Options
124»

Comments

• lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    I played a lonnnnng match on the ISO8? What ISO8? node. I was out of health packs, and my fully leveled characters were low health, so I picked 107/197 buffed Spiderman, 107 Falcon and 107 Captain Marvel to go up against their 186 Hulk, 187 Deadpool and 186 Devil Dinosaur... No big hitters for me, but oh so many protective shields from falcon purple and spidey purple-match. Took three of each of ISO-purchased AP boosts, and began...
    ...and kept going...and going...and going....
    Deadpool went down first, followed some time later by Devil Dinosaur. Hulk kept trying to use his skills on me but with the sheer number of protect tiles on the board (lots of them boosted by Falcon yellow matches) it was easily healed back up by Spidey's burst of health. Eventually, he went down and I had to go take a ****.

TL;DR - Won long match, used bathroom.

Next time, use bathroom while winning long match.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You ever have one of those finishes where your last match wraps up juuuuuust too late to count toward the event, and then you check the scores and it would have bumped you up by a reward tier? Those are great. Thankfully it was just an IW cover at stake.
  • Have we gotten any real hint as to whether we're getting a new PVE today? Tomorrow?

In any case I'm hoping for Dino rewards.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Have we gotten any real hint as to whether we're getting a new PVE today? Tomorrow?

For maximum anger, I'm hoping for Gauntlet with Dino essentials.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Have we gotten any real hint as to whether we're getting a new PVE today? Tomorrow?

For maximum anger, I'm hoping for Gauntlet with Dino essentials.
    Heroic Juggs.

Useable roster: Devil Dino (mega buff), Spidey, Loki, Daredevil, Beast, She-Hulk, IM35, Johnny Storm, MHawkeye.
  • lukewin wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:
    I played a lonnnnng match on the ISO8? What ISO8? node. I was out of health packs, and my fully leveled characters were low health, so I picked 107/197 buffed Spiderman, 107 Falcon and 107 Captain Marvel to go up against their 186 Hulk, 187 Deadpool and 186 Devil Dinosaur... No big hitters for me, but oh so many protective shields from falcon purple and spidey purple-match. Took three of each of ISO-purchased AP boosts, and began...
    ...and kept going...and going...and going....
    Deadpool went down first, followed some time later by Devil Dinosaur. Hulk kept trying to use his skills on me but with the sheer number of protect tiles on the board (lots of them boosted by Falcon yellow matches) it was easily healed back up by Spidey's burst of health. Eventually, he went down and I had to go take a ****.

TL;DR - Won long match, used bathroom.

Next time, use bathroom while winning long match.

I wish! I find it hard to justify moving the desktop into the bathroom though. icon_e_sad.gif