Fatal Attraction - Sep 25 - 27 - Season VI

Options
Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_nickfury.pngyellowflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_psylocke.pngblackflag.pngredflag.pngblueflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_psylocke.pngredflag.pngblueflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_psylocke.pngredflag.pngblueflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_psylocke.pngblueflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.png : psylocke: blueflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, star.pngstar.pngicon_hawkeye.pngblueflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, star.pngstar.pngicon_hawkeye.pngblueflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token - Daken Care of Business
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. star.pngstar.pngicon_daken.pngpurpleflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token - Daken Back Sunday
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_daken.pngpurpleflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_psylocke.pngblueflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_psylocke.pngblueflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_psylocke.pngblueflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_psylocke.pngblueflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_psylocke.pngblueflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Comments

• The star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png covers are speculative currently, but if it follows the pattern from the last couple weeks, those should be correct.

I'm going to guess we'll get icon_magneto.png rewards to go with the icon_daken.png ones in offering the characters who have recently been changed.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    simply can't wait to see all the Daken/Hood/Sentry teams! now with more power!

on a more serious note, i'm guessing Rags or something equally bad cause we haven't had krakadoom in a while, and we FINALLY got the hulk tourney, but we have deadpool starting on the 10th! can't wait
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am hopping for icon_magneto.png rewards since he has been funbalanced. If not icon_magneto.png then I am hoping for icon_deadpool.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_caroldanvers.png This is more becuase they are missing covers than anything else. I can see them running a villian PVP next though.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Who would be better with Daken/Hood: a level 137 4/4/3 Sentry or a level 166 4/4/5 HT?

I know Daken/Sentry is everyone's favorite combo, but I'm not sure mine will be very effective at lower levels. Also, my Hood is 5/5/3, so he is not optimized for Sentry.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Psylocke. Blue for top 100/alliance, red for top 25, black for top 5. On top of the blue on offer in the heroic.

You're bad people, developers.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Who would be better with Daken/Hood: a level 137 4/4/3 Sentry or a level 166 4/4/5 HT?

I know Daken/Sentry is everyone's favorite combo, but I'm not sure mine will be very effective at lower levels. Also, my Hood is 5/5/3, so he is not optimized for Sentry.

I would vote for HT. His green boosted by Daken's strike tiles can hit very, very hard once it gets going and I've had fun playing that team in the past. Though it's not going to be that great on defense. I would say try out both and see what you think.

Of course, if you have Falcon decently covered/leveled, forget Hood and use Falcon.
  • psy cover rewards are killin me. i've had red maxed for a while now, have sold multiple blue covers, and have been sitting at 2 blacks for ever, why is the black cover so friggin elusive.

anyways, i mostly use max patch and BP and am not sure if i'd get much use out of psy by leveling her up and i'm saving iso for xforce who i'm about to have at 5/3/2 with my upcoming daily award... what do you guys think?
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Psylocke. Blue for top 100/alliance, red for top 25, black for top 5. On top of the blue on offer in the heroic.

In the first node of the Heroic PvE, you can use a loaner Psylocke. The build for that hero is 5/3/5.

So, they know that her Bewilder is ****. They also know what her ideal build is.

And yet, our cup is running over with blueflag.png .
  • CrookedKnight
    Options
    If you have X-Force and BP maxed then Psylocke should be very low on your list of priorities. While it's nice that she can put down a cheap attack tile, both ROTP and Surgical Strike are better uses of black AP, by far.
  • CrookedKnight
    Options
    orionpeace wrote:

In the first node of the Heroic PvE, you can use a loaner Psylocke. The build for that hero is 5/3/5.

So, they know that her Bewilder is ****. They also know what her ideal build is.

Between the whiplash from the All-New, All-Different goodness of the Gauntlet to the All-Old, All-The-Same badness of yet another heroic PvE, the "surprise, here's 100MB of network use we didn't warn you about" dickery in the new patch, and this psionic blue middle finger, this week seems like the product of outright malice from the people at D3.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    orionpeace wrote:

They rotate the colors awarded each time. The last one Betsy was in was the July "Balance of Power" and they awarded redflag.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.png . I imagine next time it will probably be blackflag.pngredflag.pngblueflag.png .

It does suck, though. I have a 3/5/4 build for Betsy - if I don't get top 25 I'm stuck until the next one.
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I guess it is all just random timing or something, but the covers on offer seem to be...well a bunch of kawaii_pixel_cat_icon_by_boogle_chan-d4evsi1.gif.

The Tiny Daken reward at 500 is purpleflag.png . Offering a blueflag.png would have been a nice gesture.

The consolation prize sub-100 is a blueflag.png Hawkeye when people actually need purpleflag.png .

Seems there could have been a little more thought into these decisions. Or maybe there is...
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    orionpeace wrote:
    I guess it is all just random timing or something, but the covers on offer seem to be...well a bunch of kawaii_pixel_cat_icon_by_boogle_chan-d4evsi1.gif.

The Tiny Daken reward at 500 is purpleflag.png . Offering a blueflag.png would have been a nice gesture.

The consolation prize sub-100 is a blueflag.png Hawkeye when people actually need purpleflag.png .

Seems there could have been a little more thought into these decisions. Or maybe there is...

Yeah. I think they use a system for the 3* covers, but the 2* covers are... distressingly random. I haven't paid enough attention to them lately anyway to get any sort of trend.

Also, I like your tiny kitty.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    GrimSkald wrote:
    orionpeace wrote:

Yeah. I think they use a system for the 3* covers, but the 2* covers are... distressingly random. I haven't paid enough attention to them lately anyway to get any sort of trend.

Also, I like your tiny kitty.

Ditto on the tiny kitty. Maybe the devs can put it in the smilies options. Cos u know... Tinykitties go down easier with a tiny kitty.
  • At 740 points, I just won a 24 point defensive battle against this guy: http://i.imgur.com/I0LNhEB.png

If he didn't suddenly decide to start tanking, I wish I could've seen that fight...
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Cheats are spamming the comp lately.. D3 has no clue on whats happening.. Im falling across this kind of guy regurlarly now.. At least once or twice per event.. Before i barely saw that kind of blatant cheats.. And reporting them is a waste of time.. D3 clean up your mess please..
  • kalirion wrote:
    At 740 points, I just won a 24 point defensive battle against this guy: http://i.imgur.com/I0LNhEB.png

If he didn't suddenly decide to start tanking, I wish I could've seen that fight...

He could just be ridiculously stupid and lose the fight cause he had no idea what he was doing.

He have all of the most **** build i have ever seen.

He literally pick all of the worst build for all the top tier characters. 2 Xforce both with max yellow, 445 beast, 454 BP, 553 CapMarvel, 445 Daken(****?) 445 falcon, 355 Human Torch, 355 psylocke, 445 Sentry (holy tinykitten man), 355 IM40, 535 Hood, 544 Thor, 535 Captain America the list go on and on.

RNGesus please help this guy cheater or not.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    The only thing I'm going for here is the 1100 cover, so I'd be much obliged if you could all ignore me if you see me climbing.

Which thankfully isn't a chore with X-Force and Falcon in tow icon_lol.gif
  • HairyDave wrote:
    The only thing I'm going for here is the 1100 cover, so I'd be much obliged if you could all ignore me if you see me climbing.

I'll be focused on reaching 1100 for my 5th Purple cover... So any defense wins thrown my way would be greatly appreciated icon_e_wink.gif
  • Red Panda wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:

I'll be focused on reaching 1100 for my 5th Purple cover... So any defense wins thrown my way would be greatly appreciated icon_e_wink.gif
    That makes 3 of us icon_e_biggrin.gif I'm going to attempt my first ever 1100 in a PVP for that elusive 5th purple Daken cover