Negative Boost Count - Post 61 Update

Options

Comments

• Stanley71
    Stanley71 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    I really enjoyed this bug icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Welp, I thought the all +1 boost was fixed, as it was working properly yesterday morning.

This morning, nope, nope, nope....

Grab a 10pk of boosts for 100hp, use 3, then boom - asking for 100hp more.

I can live with that happening to iso costing boosts, as I'm sure the devs can live with them being free (because it's just iso). However, I would really appreciate it if the hp powered boosts be fixed or at least be consistently broken. Lol. 100hp is still a bit stupid high to begin with, let alone for only 3 of the 10.

Where is our dev update on here regarding this?

Mr. Moore? Ice? Anyone? Is this thing on?
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Welp, I thought the all +1 boost was fixed, as it was working properly yesterday morning.

This morning, nope, nope, nope....

Grab a 10pk of boosts for 100hp, use 3, then boom - asking for 100hp more.

I can live with that happening to iso costing boosts, as I'm sure the devs can live with them being free (because it's just iso). However, I would really appreciate it if the hp powered boosts be fixed or at least be consistently broken. Lol. 100hp is still a bit stupid high to begin with, let alone for only 3 of the 10.

Where is our dev update on here regarding this?

Mr. Moore? Ice? Anyone? Is this thing on?
    7 lost boosts? Call me when your total hits 44.
  • Well, 7 for that one instance. I don't want to know the total.

It was just an example. We both know 100 hp is chump change. Long term, though = expensive!

***edit... clarifying chump change as in the grand scheme of what hp is used for. 100hp is still too much for 10 boosts imo.
  • Experienced the bug last night. It seemed "fixed" this morning and I had 15 yellowtile.pngredtile.png , blacktile.pnggreentile.png , and +alls.

Used them, bought a set of +alls... used 2, used 2 again... and then was out of them. 6 just went missing. Guess this isn't fixed.
  • It's starting to look like a trade off... I'm too lazy this weekend to have sat and counted, but I'll get some, lose most, get more later, lose those, then it goes negative/unlimited for a while, then resets. Probably a wash or breaking even...

I'm not going to complain about it anymore. Lol. The last thing we want is for the "fix" to be to do away with them all together. They'll get to it eventually. I'd rather them get on bigger things, anyway, like adding the newbies to the tokens (finally), and new events. At least the game play isn't broken.
  • I have it on my +Alls right now. Didn't notice till the tally was up to -13. I sent in a bug report to CS... lets see what happens.
  • All my +1 ap boosts are gone, down to zero. Hope they fix this soon, just sent a ticket.
  • This has been broken all weekend, gimping some people and giving a boost to others. My ticket from Friday hasn't been answered but they need to get on this now the weekend is finished.
  • unimatrix
    Options
    I lost all my +1 AP boosts. 20 over of them. Just used them in pvp and they are all gone. Is there 700 HP compensation?
    =)
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    I sent a detailed email to CS with every +1 all boost used and lost and asked for a 10HP credit for each one lost. I've since stopped using +1 all boosts and have been still able to (mostly) shield hop effectively.
  • I'd certainly be expecting HP compensation in this instance as I have clearly suffered HP loss as a result of the bug (none of the wishy-washy 'I'd have placed *here* if it wasn't for X error).

My actual loss is higher than simply the missing boosts though, as I lost 2 or 3 matches shield hopping that I certainly wouldn't have done with the boosts and the longer matches resulted in some instances of losing 80 or so points from successful attacks. In total I think I probably used around 300-400 HP more than I should have during the Iron Man PvP.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I sent a ticket the Saturday and I've yet to hear back from them. Has anyone been given a response?
  • Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Edit - I deleted what I wrote.
  • One of my alliance mates got tons of free +all boosts for a while. I "only" got free red/yellow boosts for a brief period, and afterwards I had 30 of them.
  • ICEIX and Hi-FI have addressed the issue in the Patch Notes - R61 Thread at the top of the General Discussion section on page 2.

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16704
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi all,

We are currently investigating issues with Boosts in the game. We're working on figuring out the cause and getting a fix in place. If you've experienced a bug involving Boosts and haven't yet submitted a ticket with Customer Service - please do so at: https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new

We ask that players refrain from exploiting any bugs they may find in the game.
  • 5 days after submitting my ticket I got a reply from CS saying they were aware of the issue and asking me to supply my device and OS details...

Which I did in my original email to them. Ho-hum.

I sincerely hope I'll get at least my +1's that I bought / lost back. After all, it's not just the HP I spent, but the loss of the stockpiled boosts I had before the bug hit.
  • JamieMadrox
    Options
    5 days after submitting my ticket I got a reply from CS saying they were aware of the issue and asking me to supply my device and OS details...

Which I did in my original email to them. Ho-hum.

I sincerely hope I'll get at least my +1's that I bought / lost back. After all, it's not just the HP I spent, but the loss of the stockpiled boosts I had before the bug hit.

That's OK. I reported it on day one too and here's the response I got yesterday:
    Hello D3P Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

Try force closing the game and re-starting. Let us know if this works.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3Publisher Customer Support Team

As a response to a known bug that's some straight up **** amateur ****.
  • Rofl, you win.