Negative Boost Count - Post 61 Update

Options
orionpeace
orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
I updated to the latest version around 11:00AM EST.

Since that time, my Red/Yellow Boost is showing a negative quantity. I am able to add them to any attack at no cost and the negative count just increases. I have done this once so far.

Anyone else seeing this kind of behavior post update?

Comments

• Its not just negative boost numbers. I lost some +1/All boosts and gains 30 +1 Y/R and +1 G/B ones.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i used 6x +1 all AP boosts and it used all 30 of them. same with the +20% boost.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Basically certain people are getting free boost and not having to pay for them.
    I am not sure what phones and what operating systems, but it is a very unfair competitive advantage for some people, and well D3P will be losing some money. I think they might fix this problem soon.
  • El_Dude
    Options
    I didn't notice until I had -13 B/P AP. Used 3 to see what would happen and it ended up at -16. But I also bought 10 All AP with 1 already in the tank and it showed up as -11. Not 100% sure, but pretty sure. But when I used +3 All AP, it deducted 3 from 11. Now I show -8.

I've bought boosts since the update and they didn't show up as negative numbers while playing lightning rounds and PvP. I feel like it's only been occurring since the Ock event started.
  • El_Dude
    Options
    Adding on to my last post: I had -8 All AP. Won a stockpile from PvE progression rewards. Now I have 30 All AP.

Also, just quit the game and restarted. Now my -13 B/P AP is at 30 too.

I'm playing on an iPad iOS 7.1.2

*** Updated at 9:35 PM CST

Used +3 B/P AP and +3 All AP. That took me from 30 AP to 15 AP for both. This bug is making me wonder how broken other aspects of the game are.
  • LG G2. Kitkat 4.4.2

Playing with negative boosts. I got some and when they were at 1 they suddenly jumped to -19, and not using them just makes that number more negative.
  • Just went to play a match, had about 9 x +1 all AP boosts but when I tried to start the match it said "cannot break shield, unable to reach servers" or something like that. When I came back to the screen I've got ZERO +1 to all AP boosts.

...so I decided to use my +20% match damage boosts instead and even though I only used 3 of my stock (not sure how many I had, but a decent number) it then showed me having none following the match.

Considering how valuable these boosts are now, this is a major issue. I'm playing on a Galaxy Note 2 with Android 4.4.2
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've seen multiple instances of boosts getting added and subtracted.

I've had to spend 100hp twice in two matches because my 10x +1 all AP boosts just vanished.
    This morning I wake up and I have 30x +1 all AP boosts out of nowhere rather than the 7 I should have.

These changes seem entirely random so far...best I can tell they change during the match rather than randomly between matches. (steam player here)
  • babinro wrote:
    I've had to spend 100hp twice in two matches because my 10x +1 all AP boosts just vanished.
    This morning I wake up and I have 30x +1 all AP boosts out of nowhere rather than the 7 I should have.

Any chance that the server isn't updating correctly and adding back the boosts you thought you'd lost... but just much later? I raised a ticket but don't hold out much hope that my boosts will be refunded (I'd guess giving out some token hero points would be easier... but still unlikely).
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have discovered something that can be heavily exploited but I assume posting the details on a public forum would lead to a ban.
    It doesn't take much to figure out and I'm sure others have found it out long ago but needless to say, this boost issue should take top priority to repair ASAP.
  • Open a ticket. But yeah most people are playing with free boosters
  • Wish I was, I spent 100hp more on new boosters which all disappeared when I used 2 of them. Not happy.
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I too have had this happen, losing +all ap boosts, +coloured ap boosts being negative. I am on steam.
  • I only wish I'd been one of the people whose +1 ALL boosts had gone into the negatives. Mine just went to zero. Thankfully, I have two colours in negative quantities, and they're adequate. Still, would be nice to have all those +1 ALL boosts I'd been saving. I've also lost my criticals and my all damage boosts. I've sent them a complaint but I get the feeling they won't be dealing with this before the PVP is over.

I really hope I get my stuff back.
  • This bug just now hit me this afternoon. Went into a match using 3 of my plus all. Came out to them all gone but now I have 30 red yellow blue green.

This is on a iPad air with ios 8

Edit. Also the next game the client crashed causing me to lose the Match. This hasn't happened on this iPad before. Not sure related.
  • Playing on steam and exactly the same issue. My red/yellow and green black went negative then after a restart went to 30, my blue/pinks were unaffected and my +1/all's kept disappearing after using 4 total across 2 matches (+2 then +2) and after rebuying same deal (was using at the end of the PvP to hop). So CS got a ticket about those cause they cost me HP icon_e_smile.gif.

Don't know when I updated as steam does it auto-magically and only got the problem this evening (UK time).
  • I play trough steam and im getting all the time now 3+ greentile.pngblacktile.png boost.. Atm i have 50 icon_eek.gif
  • Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Edit - I deleted what I wrote.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Glad that some people are getting free boosts but it's the opposite for me. After each time I use a boost, I lose like 10 additional ones. 2 uses of my +20% damage to all boost dropped them from 25 to 9, to 0. Using a stack of 3 +1 colour to all boosts, dropped them from 16 to 0, same with my }1 red and yellow, from 19 to 0. Any official update on this?
  • It happened to me the first time I used plus 1 to all colors. Anyone else remember what boosts you used before it happened?