*** Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) ***

1356722

Comments

  • i'm pretty sure the new character is going to be Doom Bot. doc oc? how silly.
  • MoralMoral Posts: 512
    Pats0132 wrote:
    Yellow sounds terrible. How often is someone stunned. If anything he should stun the enemy and every turn an enemy is stunned something happens.

    Mission 2 heroic venom. Venom, Soldier, Lieutenant.
  • They seriously need to make him green. There's only one villain that even uses green, and not only is he only strong in two colours, he's been nerfed to near uselessness.

    So yeah, green.
  • They seriously need to make him green. There's only one villain that even uses green, and not only is he only strong in two colours, he's been nerfed to near uselessness.

    So yeah, green.
    Wait wait I'm confused. Are you talking about Rags? Sentry, Juggs and Ares use green, too.
  • PhaserhawkPhaserhawk Age Unconfirmed Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Obviously with Dr. Octopus being on the title screen, he's coming. But....why Dr.Doom, Hulk, Doom Bots? I Think with the 1yr anniversary there is something more brewing.

    Why are all those characters Green?
    Why are 3 of those characters Dr.'s?
    Why do they all have or made from something metal? (Chassis, armor, pants, tentacles)

    I think with the 1yr and Halloween rolling around there may be a trick up their sleeve.

    Perhaps Green Goblin or Dr. Strange? Green Goblin seems most fitting, but I just think there is more to that cover page than meets the eye.
  • Phaserhawk wrote:
    Obviously with Dr. Octopus being on the title screen, he's coming. But....why Dr.Doom, Hulk, Doom Bots? I Think with the 1yr anniversary there is something more brewing.

    Why are all those characters Green?
    Why are 3 of those characters Dr.'s?
    Why do they all have or made from something metal? (Chassis, armor, pants, tentacles)

    I think with the 1yr and Halloween rolling around there may be a trick up their sleeve.

    Perhaps Green Goblin or Dr. Strange? Green Goblin seems most fitting, but I just think there is more to that cover page than meets the eye.

    It is Doc Ock. IceIX confirmed him by also posting his icon in another topic.

    EDIT: Here is the post...
    IceIX wrote:
    Fine, fine, you all want a teaser for Doc Ock. icon_doctoroctopus.png

    Happy now? icon_e_smile.gif
  • PhaserhawkPhaserhawk Age Unconfirmed Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okin107 wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    Obviously with Dr. Octopus being on the title screen, he's coming. But....why Dr.Doom, Hulk, Doom Bots? I Think with the 1yr anniversary there is something more brewing.

    Why are all those characters Green?
    Why are 3 of those characters Dr.'s?
    Why do they all have or made from something metal? (Chassis, armor, pants, tentacles)

    I think with the 1yr and Halloween rolling around there may be a trick up their sleeve.

    Perhaps Green Goblin or Dr. Strange? Green Goblin seems most fitting, but I just think there is more to that cover page than meets the eye.

    It is Doc Ock. IceIX confirmed him by also posting his icon in another topic.

    EDIT: Here is the post...
    IceIX wrote:
    Fine, fine, you all want a teaser for Doc Ock. icon_doctoroctopus.png

    Happy now? icon_e_smile.gif

    I never said it wasn't going to be Doc Ock, what I said was is there something more????
  • Of course there is. Releasing just one character would not even be close to an anniversary gift. Maybe some more green heroes? Green Lantern?... Oh wait... icon_razz.gif
  • Isay_IsayIsay_Isay Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    SirPhobos wrote:
    Do people really like Dr. Octopus? Of all the cool villains they could add why'd they stick us with him? Is Mole Man next?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86gbwBSYuR0

    Football to Crotch - 12 blacktile.png
    Opponent gets football thrown at crotch, they are instantly downed
  • Do people really like Dr. Octopus? Of all the cool villains they could add why'd they stick us with him? Is Mole Man next?

    Nope. Next is Squirrel Girl icon_cool.gif Deal with it
  • icon_doctoroctopus.png new symbol it's : docock : without the spaces
  • :docock: new symbol it's : docock : without the spaces

    Congratulations. You found the secret surprise for the Anniversary day icon_e_wink.gif
  • jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_doctoroctopus.png new symbol it's : docock : without the spaces

    LOL. Totally reminds me of PenIsland.com
  • ronin_sanronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    :cyclops: :jeangrey: :iceman: :gambit: :nightcrawler: :mystique: :sandman: :blade: :ghostrider: :kingpin: :abomination: :lukecage: :ironfist: :nova: :rogue: :profx: :thing: :mrfantastic: :lukecage: :domino: :cable: :quicksilver: :vision: :thevision: :vulture: :carnage: :electro: :mysterio: :kraven: :blackcat: :wasp: :antman: :taskmaster: :mrsinister: :sabertooth: :toad: :blob: :theblob: :klaw: :kang: :jubilee: :angel: :archangel: :lizard: :thelizard: :bishop: :shadowcat:


    Just testing, guys. I'm curious. These immediately come to mind.
  • There are now three icons with no character in the game;

    Ms Marvel icon_ms_marvel.png (Not captain marvel icon_caroldanvers.png )
    Doctor Octopus icon_doctoroctopus.png
    Iron Patriot icon_ironpatriot.png

    Then there's devil dinosaur, but who knows if he'll ever become a consistently usable character. icon_devildino.png

    I wonder if Ms Marvel and Iron Patriot are ever going to come out...
  • IceIX wrote:
    *cough* doctor octopus info please *cough*
    You'll get it soon enough, upcoming PVE Event and all. A day or two won't kill 'ya. icon_e_smile.gif

    Maybe it's all character's that are buffed in next pve not sure why they would have a doom bot on title screen though.
  • orionpeaceorionpeace Posts: 346 Mover and Shaker
    Okin107 wrote:
    Do people really like Dr. Octopus? Of all the cool villains they could add why'd they stick us with him? Is Mole Man next?

    Nope. Next is Squirrel Girl icon_cool.gif Deal with it

    Squirrel Girl is an abomination in the Marvel Universe.

    She should be stricken from the annals of history and all memory of her removed from the minds of men.

    At least, that is my opinion of the character...
  • orionpeace wrote:
    Okin107 wrote:
    Do people really like Dr. Octopus? Of all the cool villains they could add why'd they stick us with him? Is Mole Man next?

    Nope. Next is Squirrel Girl icon_cool.gif Deal with it

    Squirrel Girl is an abomination in the Marvel Universe.

    She should be stricken from the annals of history and all memory of her removed from the minds of men.

    At least, that is my opinion of the character...

    No Abomination is the only abomination in the MU.

    Squirl Girl is a throwback to the days when comics were fun.
  • Pwuz_Pwuz_ Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    dragma wrote:
    orionpeace wrote:
    Okin107 wrote:
    Do people really like Dr. Octopus? Of all the cool villains they could add why'd they stick us with him? Is Mole Man next?

    Nope. Next is Squirrel Girl icon_cool.gif Deal with it

    Squirrel Girl is an abomination in the Marvel Universe.

    She should be stricken from the annals of history and all memory of her removed from the minds of men.

    At least, that is my opinion of the character...

    No Abomination is the only abomination in the MU.

    Squirl Girl is a throwback to the days when comics were fun.

    Wait? "comics were fun"? That implies comics are no longer fun. Damn, well better throw out my collection. No use keeping something that isn't fun.
  • Now comics are either "Serious Business" or "Xtreme and Edgy". Maybe he meant silly or lighthearted instead of fun.
Sign In or Register to comment.