Real Steel - Season VI 20 -22 Sep

Options
13»

Comments

• Its about time they gave another Hulk black. Hulk ANGRY!!
  • squirrel1120
    Options
    Doing well so far climbing, but I may very well burn the 75hp for a shield before bed if there seems any chance I would fall out of top 100. Hulk blackflag.png will make mine 5/2/5, which will be even nicer for future climbs. Unfortunately my MMR is still borked from the non-season events, so while the teams have been on the easier side (just under maxed ** teams with an occasional maxed * character), the climb goes so slow because the matches are only worth 12-18pts. I dislike even attacking these nodes, but skipping only presents similar nodes, so the game doesn't really give me any choice atm.

I also found it annoying that Anit-gravity device extended enemy Colossus' yellow power. This one really needs a new classification of a 'countup' tile that won't be modified by powers that effect countdown tiles. "Destroy this tile before it counts up to 'X' to remove the enemy effect". Maybe similar with Redwing, so then opposing falcon matches won't just have redwing cancelling each other out... Tho no matter which way Redwing goes, something will affect its behavior anti-typically unless it was moved onto a separate tile class of it's own.
  • Shielded at 846 for the duration - feel free to attack me, as long as it's not last-minute.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ....landed a back to back CotS with Fastball Special. I now have a high need to start apologizing to those that get hit with that when facing the team on defense. icon_e_sad.gif Sorry guys.
  • 1,1 k for top10. Yeah, sure, why not...

And this j12smth with Sentry/Hood at 861 points...you guys really cost me fortune to skip.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If anyone knows Star Boy from The B-Team, let him know I have 9100HP and I can keep taking back first from him all night.
  • Malcoran wrote:
    1,1 k for top10. Yeah, sure, why not...

And this j12smth with Sentry/Hood at 861 points...you guys really cost me fortune to skip.

If you kept me queued I'm at 1127 now.

Made it there from 449 and shielded without being hit by anyone. I'm going to hop at some point in the next 60-90 minutes and should be worth more then. Could have done with an 8 hour shield, but since it's the same price, figured I'd get a couple shield hop fights out of it.

Ran from 0 up until 800s using icon_daken.pngicon_wolverine.png, but when I started finding 40-50 pointers while in the 800s I switched over to the bomb squad of icon_sentry.pngicon_hood.png (and sometimes icon_daken.png instead of icon_hood.png)
  • Nah, skipped you and DjDazz several times and Im shielded at 1138 atm. Top10 has 1112 points atm so will need to get more points anyway. Good we have won volleyball championship so Im drinking (still...) instead of sleeping...
  • Shielded, and hoping to hit top 100. Competition for Hulk's Black seems way more fierce than the last tourney: getting hit 4X as much but it's probably also the teams I've been using. (Already 2 shielded losses in the time I posted this).
  • Hunter328
    Hunter328 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If anyone knows Star Boy from The B-Team, let him know I have 9100HP and I can keep taking back first from him all night.
    Lol. I didn't know there was such a thing as Puzzle Quest smack talk. I know if I was this Star Boy I'd be intimidated.
  • Raekwen
    Raekwen Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You want the NF cover so badly so you can sell it Bubbleboy? You go right on ahead.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Options
    Every time it takes me to the Real Steel screen, I see his red X belt buckle and think I was attacked. Not good for the nerves!
  • IReallyHatePVP
    IReallyHatePVP Posts: 254
    edited January 2015
    Options
    A blackflag.png Hulk cover for only 2 fights & the equivalent of 400 iso8.png (2 blacktile.png / greentile.png AP boost sets)?

PVP sniping is the best!

until sharding tinykittys you in the tinykitty, anyway....
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hunter328 wrote:
    Lol. I didn't know there was such a thing as Puzzle Quest smack talk. I know if I was this Star Boy I'd be intimidated.
    And not 10 minutes after this he tried to hop me and got decimated. He ended up in third and I only had to hop once for the rest of the event due to expiring shield. I will say this though, for a guy fielding XForce and Hulk he did really well in a sea of Sentry Hoods and Sexmagnets.
    Ludaa wrote:
    Every time it takes me to the Real Steel screen, I see his red X belt buckle and think I was attacked. Not good for the nerves!
    Same. It's really bad near the end when you're half asleep and checking scores every 5 min.
  • 1267 points good enough for #8 only. And Ive hope I didnt hit you when you were unshielded francky, was waiting a while after I queued you and you were number 3 fight during my hop.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Malcoran wrote:
    1267 points good enough for #8 only. And Ive hope I didnt hit you when you were unshielded francky, was waiting a while after I queued you and you were number 3 fight during my hop.
    It was all good malco.. Thx for the wait.. I hope i was juicy.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • raek13 wrote:
    You want the NF cover so badly so you can sell it Bubbleboy? You go right on ahead.

Hey there! You definitely put up a good fight. If you get a chance, take a look at my roster. I didn't sell the fury icon_e_biggrin.gif

Truthfully, I probably didn't need the cover as badly as you do, but next time around, if you ask nicely, I'd be more likely to let off the gas. Unfortunately this time I was already too heavily invested with Hp to let it go.

Happy gaming!
  • I guess now we know what would happen if most abilities in the game cost -3 to -6 ap. Chaos.
  • What makes puzzle quest fun is gone when all strategy is removed and everyone starts fights with 6 to their favorite color. Are people enjoying the match match end fight nature this has become? The reason why the gauntlet might be the best event in the entire game is because matches were challenging and at your own time and pace. Pvp had been a complete joke for such a long time that people have lost touch. Is it not time to do something about shield and boosts in pvp?

What happened to dead wantung to slow the game down?
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I nearly exhumed the thread loren.. lol