Mistakes

2»

Comments

• Spending HP on Black Widow starter hero's pack icon_e_sad.gif and 5/4/4 Wolvie, it's not that bad but 5 in healing would be a lot better.
  • Pichsterz wrote:
    Spending HP on Black Widow starter hero's pack icon_e_sad.gif and 5/4/4 Wolvie, it's not that bad but 5 in healing would be a lot better.
    I think I bought a Black widow starter too. During the red Iso tournament when thor was buffed I spent 500 HP to get his last red skill. Guess what I pulled the next day (and about 4 times after that)? No, really... guess
  • I messed up my Thor and 2* Wolverine. Both are 4/4/5. Then I realized about the power slots and started using this forum and the rest of my characters are actually in decent shape or not maxed out yet. Every time I consider pushing a power over 3 now I stop, grab my laptop, and check the forum to figure out what would be best for the character. I supposed my IM35 build is sort of a mistake at 5/3/5, but it's not terrible. I just decided that my 2* Magneto would go to 5 on purple, but haven't decided other colors, he's only 2/4 currently anyway.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with 750 HP, which is the kind of problems you want to have. I've already got 30 slots and there are currently only 30 characters in the game, I'm missing 4* Wolverine. I'm trying to decide between save for later when more characters show up, buy slots now to avoid a later price raise on slots, or gamble. I don't really like any of the odds on the gamble covers, so that's a distant 3rd option. And it's kind of expensive to buy a cover for a specific skill.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    I used my extra iron man covers to create a backup iron man... Level 1 with 13/13 powers. And I will never use him but I don't have the heart to sell him back for 100 iso. I should have sold all the covers I cranked into him instead then I would have had 1300 iso... Stupid noob mistake. Facepalm.

Keeping him is an even worse mistake, given the cost of cover slots...

No doubt. I like how many new covers they are adding but I can't keep up with the roster slots. I randomly pulled an IW last week and had no where to put her. I had to play tons of missions for the 50 HP to finally get 400 HP to buy her a slot before she expired. Not that I wanted her but I figured I should keep her just in case.
  • NFHQ43 wrote:
    Every time I consider pushing a power over 3 now I stop, grab my laptop, and check the forum to figure out what would be best for the character. .

It's stupid we have to do this. All the information should be somewhere in-game.

Especially since we can't respec.