How do you beat this level?

Options
2»

Comments

• I kinda lucked out in that my hulk was still tanking green after the event buff because he's leveled more than my lthor. I'd boost, match red, mjolinr, the hopefully a ts trike a couple turns later. Then just start matching green with hulk. The round was usually over a few turns after that. Hulk just turned into a big green candy dispensing machine with all the strike tiles out. I ran hulk/lthor/spidey. Spidey was nice for cheap stuns if I didn't ever drop daken in one turn.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was going after the LT first as well- Daken can sit with his regeneration all he wants I don't touch him until I can one shot him. I would load up on Juggernaut team-ups. they are low cost and clear board of timers and strike tiles, not perfect but I did ok

LT-OBW - ** hawkeye
  • not much you can do, I suppose once you cannot beat it, that was the intention, stop you from out right abusing the nodes.. isnt that was scaling is suppose to be?

my L212 LT was great for the first 2 days, the last 24 hr + I had to head into 3 of the top 6 highest point nodes boosted. then in the last 12 hrs I needed boost for all 6 nodes. Even then a bad board or cascade can still destroy me. Whats bad is that all it takes is taking out one of my guys and I might as well exit the game (save my wolverine as he can heal back) to reduce health pack usage.

Nothing new under the sun, just store up enough ap to unlease 2-3 skills at once in order to take someone out. OBW to control daken's blue or goon's CD. I never had much problem with jugg but I have plenty of death with Daken. His blue is way too fast at his level. and occasionally I had trouble with Jugg's unstoppable green because truely it was unstoppable one after the next..