The Hulk PVE combat changes and effects

Options

Comments

• DumDumDugn wrote:

And i'm a father working a 45 hour a week job, and just had surgery done. What's your point?

He makes a lot of assumptions.

To do well in these games you have to either spend time or money

A college kid doesn't have money but he should have plenty of time. Not sure why he's complaining there.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:

And i'm a father working a 45 hour a week job, and just had surgery done. What's your point?

A college kid doesn't have money but he should have plenty of time. Not sure why he's complaining there.

He's obviously never played a true F2P. /s
  • I disagree with you, Dumdumdugn. You are very lucky.

115 Rag, 141 spidey, you tell me you weren't the least bit lucky?
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:

He's obviously never played a true F2P. /s

kids these days. He shoulda seen when i was a young whippersnapper how much time i played games icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • mechgouki wrote:
    I disagree with you, Dumdumdugn. You are very lucky.

115 Rag, 141 spidey, you tell me you weren't the least bit lucky?

Did i wake up magically with that team on my roster?
  • No, but I'm pretty sure there are hundreds of people who spent more or worked harder than you, and don't even come close.
  • Alright, well, my point is this. I'm seeing the same issue with this game as with Knights and Dragons and several other games that I've played a bit of. The curve for F2P players is absolutely god-awful. The developers are attempting to force players to waste money on a game. Now, I understand, the developers have to make money in order to support themselves and their dependents like you do for your family. But the rate of attrition is becoming more evident. Die-hard F2P like myself that are attempting to go against the curve are the ones keeping the F2P curve as high as it is. No, there is no actual graph of this F2P vs P2P curve, but it's quite easily to contemplate how the points are distributed if you have any sense.

My point about being in college: I don't care what you do for a living, I'm in college for engineering, your 45 hours a week is the same as my off weeks. I normally spend 60+ hours a week going to class and studying/homework. I don't have much time to play on these games. I don't want D3P to pander to my needs, I actually want to work for the rewards I get, but it's quite annoying to spend the time I do and get **** the way I do. Maybe you should go spend time with your kids so they won't be unprepared for life because you're too busy nursing an injury and playing a video game.

That's my point in a nut-shell.
  • Thread lock, please. We are done here.
  • This is getting hilariously out of hand and in bad taste. Congrats guys.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Thread lock, please. We are done here.

Everyone's so mad for the holidays.
  • mechgouki wrote:
    No, but I'm pretty sure there are hundreds of people who spent more or worked harder than you, and don't even come close.

How about you worry about yourself and not worry about what i or others put into this game
  • mechgouki wrote:
    No, but I'm pretty sure there are hundreds of people who spent more or worked harder than you, and don't even come close.

Please direct your posts to whomever.
    Like Elementalor said, I make alot of assumptions.

I'm assuming you mean me, there's a fine line between playing a fair amount and too much. But yes, considering there's roughly 60000 players in "The Hulk" there will always be a player that spends more time and "works harder" than another. IT's also a matter of perspective, and from my perspective I actually play too much. I can attribute a test grade that was lower than it should have been to this game, which was my own-doing. There-in lies my point for this.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Thread lock, please. We are done here.

This thread should have been locked when everyone went on that tangent about the PC version...
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Before this gets locked

1. I'm a research doctor

2. I had colon surgery done Friday

3. My kid is 4 months old

4. My mother in law flew in to take care of him while i recovered

5. Koors is a little tinykitty.

6. Only tinykittys make assumptions on message boards
  • Koors wrote:
    Please direct your posts to whomever.
    Like Elementalor said, I make alot of assumptions.

I was talking to DDD.
  • 6. mechgouki is drooling over DDD's roster.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Before this gets locked

1. I'm a research doctor

2. I had colon surgery done Friday

3. My kid is 4 months old

4. My mother in law flew in to take care of him while i recovered

5. Koors is a little tinykitty.

6. Only **** make assumptions on message boards

1: you can't really prove that, unless you give us a link, even then, we don't know if it's actually you.
    2: My grandfather had a similiar surgery and was walking around the next day just fine.
    3: Low maintenance kid, would be bothersome if he were a bit older
    4: Guessing your wife, if you have one, works too?
    5: Shows your inability to form cohesive thought, or just plain ignorance
    6: You made assumptions too.. I'll let you fill in the rest.
  • Now,
    To everyone

Before this is locked, I'd like to apologize for my 'showing-out"
    Misguided is right about this needing to be locked. Everyone continuing the thread, including myself, are making an **** out of themselves. I don't wish this to reflect my demeanor, but I don't take kindly to people who insinuate that I'm a "tinykitty" and that I'm just "some kid".

So,

I'm done with this thread. Take up any issues you have with me in private messages.
  • Merry Christmas everyone.

Spend time with your loved ones.

Eat, drink, be filled with love...

And try not to play in the upcoming Magneto Lightning Round in a few minutes.

I'm desperate to get a cover .

FALALALALA LALALALA
  • Right, we all know there's only 1 kind of colon surgery out there. The fact that I can't get out of bed for 4 days while your grandfather is up the next day means i'm a fraud and I lied about everything up to this point.
This discussion has been closed.