Required Update: Your Device is not compatible...

Options
Samsung Captivate Glide running 2.3.6: no warning that support was going to be dropped, but can't perform the mandatory upgrade since it says my device isn't compatible.

Comments

• Xiphoen wrote:
    Samsung Captivate Glide running 2.3.6: no warning that support was going to be dropped, but can't perform the mandatory upgrade since it says my device isn't compatible.

I've got the same phone, only running 4.0.4, and it runs fine.
  • KrazyKev3
    KrazyKev3 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am using HTC Sense with Android ver 2.3.4 and am having the same problem.
  • Slyli
    Slyli Posts: 15
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy W with Android 2.3.6.

Same problem.

I hope this is just an omission. On the other hand, I might just get rid of the mpq addiction...
  • Same problem here, LG-C800G...
  • Same problem here.
    In case it's helpful:

Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G
    Android version 2.3.6
  • Also the same issue (although it is a pretty ancient phone) - Casio Gz'One, Android version 2.3.3. Hope this gets resolved soon, I was doing pretty well in the events going on right now, but that won't last if I can't play...
  • Same here, Motorola Defy+ , Android 2.3.5

X-Force L182, Blawk Widow, Hulk, Iron Man L160, CMags and Patch L140 and now what?

in current PvE and PVP was in first 25th.. and had a chance for at least 5 *** cards : /
  • Same problem:

Samsung Galaxy SII
    Android 2.3.5

Disappointing. So, is there a way to transfer progress to a tablet or maybe a new smartphone once my current contract expires?
  • Everybody with the problem seems to be running Android 2.3.* - anyone above or below than having problems?
  • esoxnepa
    Options
    HTC Inspire 3G on At&T. Android 2.3.5.

Not software updates for the next version of Android from At&T for this phone if the Android version is the issue.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear some of you are experiencing update issues. The team has been made aware of this thread.

If you haven't done so already, please contact Customer Service so we can look into individual issues:

https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new

Thanks for your patience!
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    As this thread illustrates... Again... Can the patches be timed to take place during optimal windows? Not with a day left in an event.
  • Is there any way to recover rank lost due to being unable to play especially at the end of an event?
  • Fixed now. I'm still annoyed about the time lost, but at least there's still enough time left in the events to mostly regain my rankings.
  • Neksio wrote:
    Same here, Motorola Defy+ , Android 2.3.5
    Fixed for me, Thanks!

(and new X-Force is.. nice : ) )
  • Fixed here as well. Kudos for the prompt attention.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good to hear everyone is getting prompt, effective support.
  • I still have all the missing graphic issues......
  • I'll say it again. I wish they'd make character changes and me features changes in the break between seasons.
  • Fixed for me as well.